S.P.U.B....a 5min channel cross - page 2

metastock:
I can't download the video file......

Go to his link, when the page opens click on the file all the way to your right. which say down load now. If you click on the file name you will get an error page. hope that helps.

Peace out

statement

hi thestellaman,

Can you post your balance sheet statement using your system here ?

so everybody can simply see whole statistic and performance of your system

=====================

Forex Indicators Collection

PeaceLover:
Go to his link, when the page opens click on the file all the way to your right. which say down load now. If you click on the file name you will get an error page. hope that helps. Peace out

Thx for help!!!!!!

Regards

Channel cross indicator with Email alerts

Hello Stellaman, i have a made indicator which will display arrow on chart wen the channel cross, and also give popup alert and email alerts.

there is a parameter called level=6 , this u can adjust to get 6 or 11

Files:

I tested it on the MT4 Strategy Tester and this does indeed look like a a good system. It trades during the first few hours of the European session with a target of 10 pips and a wide stop loss and enters and closes on the cross of the channels and when the channels are trending as it was described in the first post. The drawdown seems relatively low.

Fantastic concept. May be this can be made even better by using low lag indicators and use multiple time frames, and Fib or some support and resistance levels, as it was suggested by the author of this system.

Files:
spub.htm  9 kb
spub.gif  5 kb

raj:
I tested it on the MT4 Strategy Tester and this does indeed look like a a good system. It trades during the first few hours of the European session with a target of 10 pips and a wide stop loss and enters and closes on the cross of the channels and when the channels are trending as it was described in the first post. The drawdown seems relatively low. Fantastic concept. May be this can be made even better by using low lag indicators and use multiple time frames, and Fib or some support and resistance levels, as it was suggested by the author of this system.

Could you post EA of this system? I'm newbe of MT4 language i'd like to see your code to learn other functions.....

Regards

Hello Stellaman, i have a made indicator which will display arrow on chart wen the channel cross, and also give popup alert and email alerts.

there is a parameter called level=6 , this u can adjust to get 6 or 11

nice work peterdias77,this is exactley what i was looking for,thanks appreciate your effort,thanks again

I tested it on the MT4 Strategy Tester and this does indeed look like a a good system. It trades during the first few hours of the European session with a target of 10 pips and a wide stop loss and enters and closes on the cross of the channels and when the channels are trending as it was described in the first post. The drawdown seems relatively low. Fantastic concept. May be this can be made even better by using low lag indicators and use multiple time frames, and Fib or some support and resistance levels, as it was suggested by the author of this system

thanks to you too raj,always nice to have other input,as you said raj i do tend to use fibopiv levels as well in this as i said in the first post,and adding in the nonlagMA has helped cut the losses down as well .

Could you post EA of this system? I'm newbe of MT4 language i'd like to see your code to learn other functions.....

there isnt an ea of this method metastock,if others where to do so if the method turns out to be a good one ,by all means ,my own preference is manual trading though.

Hi Stellaman,

Once again an amazing trading system from you. This is the quality I like about u, you are not afraid to experiment. Keep it up m8. Looking forward to the development of this system.

kev

P.S.

Do Spub_v_1 and Spub_v_2 have different values? Coz the channel appear to be at different levels in both charts.

Which one do u recommend?

kev

yes kev they both have different settings Spub_v_2 is the new settings, use that one

Reason: