Please give me your comments

Hi all, I may take you sometime to read my case but I need some comments from you guys.
Thanks for your time anyway.

Last week I raised a new EA job request said 2 days delivery. After 2days, coder sent me the file which obviously did not work as request. I asked for serious pre check before delivery. Few days later, an EA came out that looked like workable. I paid money and opened another job for same coder as indicator, said delivery in 2days. Indicator delivered but needs to modify to fulfill my request.

Problem is I found a big error on EA and told him last week. He said he would check and get back but I did not hear from him since Sat (2days+)
His response time usually quick but not for this time.

Do you think I should close the job for indicator?
Can I get any advise on receiving big error EA but paid?

Sorry this is my 1st time to use this platform and I don’t know if this is normal case.

Appreciate your comments and/or recommendations.

1. How did you find that big error on the EA???
2. The same way try to find the big error on the indicator just before you pay and if you find it, you can then apply for arbitration. If you win in arbitration, you will have the indicator without paying

Mafuta Landou:
1. How did you find that big error on the EA???
2. The same way try to find the big error on the indicator just before you pay and if you find it, you can then apply for arbitration. If you win in arbitration, you will have the indicator without paying
Thanks for reply
1. Found it during strategy test after paid. Previous version was okay but after minor modifications, I just paid and finally found it was not working online
2. Yes obviously I should test before payment. But he said to close task asap so that he could pick new job. I did not have enough time to test and I thought should be okay with little modifications. So I paid. Then found mistake during test when I have time. Hi 

So I cannot apply for arbitration for completed job, right?

fatpopcorn:
Thanks for reply
1. Found it during strategy test after paid. Previous version was okay but after minor modifications, I just paid and finally found it was not working online
2. Yes obviously I should test before payment. But he said to close task asap so that he could pick new job. I did not have enough time to test and I thought should be okay with little modifications. So I paid. Then found mistake during test when I have time. Hi 

So I cannot apply for arbitration for completed job, right?

No, you can't. Next time just before paying you can apply for it or you can make him wait forever until himself apply for it. Don't rush to pay until you are happy with the product.

Hello everyone my name is Spelele Luwaca in South Africa, i have a problem here guys i just recently downloaded the Metatrader trading platform. And new to trading the financial market, my struggle is logging in with my existing account on the platform. It loads non stop. Is there maybe an alternative method to do that?

14436698:
Hello everyone my name is Spelele Luwaca in South Africa, i have a problem here guys i just recently downloaded the Metatrader trading platform. And new to trading the financial market, my struggle is logging in with my existing account on the platform. It loads non stop. Is there maybe an alternative method to do that?

• Use the other computer, and
  • if you are on demo account - open the other demo account,
  • if it is real/live account (if you deposited your money to this account) so ask the broker for suggestion (the broker you deposited your money to).

And read some posts below (just in case -0 you do not know something) - 

----------------

Where Do I start from?
Where Do I start from?
  • www.mql5.com
Hi fam! Am a total newbie in the forex niche... Just signed up here on this platform... Please where do i start from? I need help...

Mafuta Landou:
No, you can't. Next time just before paying you can apply for it or you can make him wait forever until himself apply for it. Don't rush to pay until you are happy with the product.
Thanks your sharing. I paid for experience.
Nice to talk to you
Reason: