Profit Generator EA - page 57

Bago,

If you have Obsoletemethod switched to false, then the trade simply keeps going until either the TP or SL kicks in. Or you can manually close of course.

With Obsoletemethod switched to true, if PG sees the conditions for trading in the opposite direction it will close the existing trade and open the opposite way.

There are also options to let this happen only when the trade is in profit and now Nich has added the option to reverse only when the trade is at a loss.

I am going to test the latter from tomorrow.

Mike4X.

what is last developped version of EA PG

Dear Mike and all members

I am a little lost among all versions of EA Profit Generator developped

Could someone help me - by posting the last developped version

precising UT used, otpimum pairs, settings and average monthly return in%

thanks in advance

Kr

Veronika

MIKEFX,

Thank you so much for the explanation... I need a little tutoring on the programming side of trading! Sorry...

Sounds like turning obsolete to only reverse in a loss will be risky. Does that mean the PG will only exit at your Take Profit? Price can miss your TP by a pip, reverse and drop into the negative and then the obsolete will close it in negative profit if price turns up again.

I'm still hanging onto my MA cross idea... Cant we have it where there is an MA cross and the obsolete agree to exit the trade? That seems logical to me.

If the MA cross for exit wont work will someone TELL ME TO SHUT THE HELL UP with the crossing MA idea!!!! (Lets atleast try it.)

Thanks,

Billy....

By the way... the MA cross will be on a lower time frame like the 5 min. Not the 1 hr. I know that will not work!!!

Just reviewing the trades it seems that a 5 EMA / 12 EMA cross on a lower TF like 5 or 15 min will be good for exiting with profit or escaping without as much loss....

Billy

Make that the 15 min chart.... The 5min has too much noise.

OK I will shut myself up now!!!

hello... can someone please test this scalping setup

tf 15

longbar 5

maxtrades 3

onetradeperperiod true

open% .6

useclose true

tsactivation 5

trailpips 0

sl 10+

obsolete true and false

thanks!

Nicholishen:

tf 15

longbar 5

maxtrades 3

onetradeperperiod true

open% .6

useclose true

tsactivation 5

trailpips 0

sl 10+

obsolete true and false

thanks!

Nich, What currency pairs did you have in mind and what timeframe? Sure. I can do it for you.

Keep up the good work everyone. The EA is testing and progressing very well and we are seeing many weeks now of profitable trading.

m15 . all pairs thanks holyguy

Nicholishen:
m15 . all pairs thanks holyguy

What EA are we using this week??

Nicholishen:

tf 15

longbar 5

maxtrades 3

onetradeperperiod true

open% .6

useclose true