Indicators with alerts/signal - page 566

rikiolivier:
Good day to all,

I would please ask to mod the attached indicator so that I am able adjust the arrows on the chart away from the price. I want to make the arrows bigger to reflect hight timeframes when the crossing of the MA's take place, but when I do the arrows are sitting right on top of the candles. Having an option to adjust it away from the candles would be awesome. Thank you very much.

rikiolivier

Rikioliver, added a arrowDistance by default have it at 1.

mrtools:
Rikioliver, added a arrowDistance by default have it at 1.

mrtools,

So awesome. Thank you very much.

rikiolivier

Thanks Mr Tools. It's working fine now.

Hello, every time the indicator changes color, comes an arrow and I would like if possible, modify the code so that the arrow that runs every time you change color, change in the second bar, not the first as it comes now . thank you very much

inver61:
Hello, every time the indicator changes color, comes an arrow and I would like if possible, modify the code so that the arrow that runs every time you change color, change in the second bar, not the first as it comes now . thank you very much

inver61

Added one option : SkipCurrentBar. If it is set to true, the indicator will work as you asked (it will draw an arrow with one bar lag). If it is set to false default setting) it will work as before

mladen:
Added two options : showInsideBar and showOutsideBar (so you can chose which ones o yo want to be displayed)

mladen, why is it that whenever i turn off the outside bar the inside bar also disappear? Would you please re-check this indicator?

Thanks in advance!

rikiolivier:
mrtools,

So awesome. Thank you very much.

rikiolivier

Thank you as well.

Mr Tools, is it possible to have a zero line cross alert with the AMA Slope indicator attached, instead of the slope direction change alert it currently has. A zero line alert will be more reliable. If you can add arrows on the chart too, it would be nice. Thanks.

Files:

Don_xyZ:
mladen, why is it that whenever i turn off the outside bar the inside bar also disappear? Would you please re-check this indicator? Thanks in advance!

Don_xyZ, try it now.

protrade:
Mr Tools, is it possible to have a zero line cross alert with the AMA Slope indicator attached, instead of the slope direction change alert it currently has. A zero line alert will be more reliable. If you can add arrows on the chart too, it would be nice. Thanks.

That one has zero cross alert, far as I can tell also there's one version with either alerts on slope or zero cross here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page377

Reason: