Elite indicators - metatrader 5 version :) - page 52

mladen:

Source for the multi time frame version of Donchian channel

Upgraded version of Donchian channel (and made much, much simpler than it was :))

The Donchian channel is an indicator used in market trading developed by Richard Donchian. It is formed by taking the highest high and the lowest low of the last n periods. The area between the high and the low is the channel for the period chosen.

Thedeviation from the classical highest high/lowest low channel is that Donchian channel is shifted by one period. That shift allows it to have signals (when either the upper or the lower band is broken by the close price it is considered to be a signal for long or short)

This version is a multi time frame version that allows the usage of any multi time frame supported by metatrader 5

Files:

nevar:

Mladen,

Will you do or do you do some freelance  programming  as well :) ?

Good idea :) :) i was unable to encourage myself to ask.

but i think CNC is much busy now a days than ever .... mt4 codes,mt5 codes,searching and analyzing new ideas,handling requests,replying,additions this and that in indicators,corrections,certifying codes good or bad and a lot more all alone,MRTOOLS looks busy in + pips these days too.

mladen:

New version of averages

It has the new calculating code (the code was rewritten), it has alerts now and it is multi time frame version. All the 37 types of averages are included as well as the 22 types of prices. Double smoothing and adapting is included as usual. Filtering (3 types of filters) too

Dearest MLADEN

Can i ask about "new version of Averages" (rewritten) for mt4.if in process ?

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Can i ask about "new version of Averages" (rewritten) for mt4.if in process ?

regards

Yes, it will be posted soon (again some issues with recursive moving trendline, but as soon as it is solved, new version will be posted)

mladen:
Yes, it will be posted soon (again some issues with recursive moving trendline, but as soon as it is solved, new version will be posted)

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks a lot :)

mladen:

This indicator needs an "warning" ...

It is using Gaussian filter of arbitrary order (poles) calculation depth, and, to have results that are not "too fast" you have to set the calculating period to some longer period. That is probably the first time I have seen that something is "too fast" and that the period needs to be adjusted to linger periods.

This version uses the standard 22 price types and is already a multi time frame version. Some experimenting is needed, but as a rule of thumb, the higher the order the smoother the result, but in that case lessen the periods (to get a fast and smooth result)

Do we have this for mt4?

whisperer:
Do we have this for mt4?

I think one ver by MRTOOLS already here.

mntiwana:

Is it possible to add arrows on slope change alert?

Thanks in advance. 

mntiwana:

thank you :)

lapigna:

Is it possible to add arrows on slope change alert?

Thanks in advance. 

If i was some kind coder,i do it already ... but frankly if you insist i can play with for not it work ever :)
Reason: