Hull Moving Average

Attached is a coloured Hull MA. It's a fast moving average and gives quick signals for trend changes, excelent to use with a long term trend indicator! What I'd ask a programer is to program it so that once the line changes an arrow appears, bullish or bearish and an alert is signaled. Actually the line is preffered not to be there just the arrows and the alert and maybe the option to turn off the alarm and change colors of the arrows. Could anyone do this ?

Files:
hma_color.mq4  4 kb

TheWicker:
Attached is a coloured Hull MA. It's a fast moving average and gives quick signals for trend changes, excelent to use with a long term trend indicator! What I'd ask a programer is to program it so that once the line changes an arrow appears, bullish or bearish and an alert is signaled. Actually the line is preffered not to be there just the arrows and the alert and maybe the option to turn off the alarm and change colors of the arrows. Could anyone do this ?

Some theads about HMA:

- HMA - Calling All Programmers!!;

- Hull MA;

- Indicators with alert/signal;

and some HMA indicators should be here as well https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

-

Thanks newdigital, seems there is a similiar version of what I need posted somewhere in those threads. It is this posted below, but it doesn't work, when I try to compile it the metaeditor finds 4 errors, can someone check the code?

Files:

TheWicker:
Thanks newdigital, seems there is a similiar version of what I need posted somewhere in those threads. It is this posted below, but it doesn't work, when I try to compile it the metaeditor finds 4 errors, can someone check the code?

Hi...

hma_modified_1.mq4

Raff

Files:

Great, thank you very much. I changed the code to show in the chart window and not separate now all that is needed is the arrows to appear and option to change those colors!

Files:

HMA Cross Alert

Well, I've been looking around for this for a while. Asked here a couple of times but got no response. So, I decided to make one.

Hope you all like it.

You need to have HMA Color nrp in your indicators folder, along with HMA_Cross to make it work properly.

Regards,

BLUR71

Files:

I didn't tested yet but thanks for posting and share your efforts.

BLUR71:
Well, I've been looking around for this for a while. Asked here a couple of times but got no response. So, I decided to make one.

Hope you all like it.

You need to have HMA Color nrp in your indicators folder, along with HMA_Cross to make it work properly.

Regards,

BLUR71

Hi BLUR71,

Thanks for the great work.Hull MA is the least lagging MA I ever know.But according to Mark Jurik(Jurik indicators) Hull MA has overshooting problem.Then some people emphasize on lagging and calls overshooting as irrelevant.So in my opininon the overshooting makes HMA crosses little usseles

Can you take the colour changes(high-low) as reference for buy and sell signal?Any opinion?

Help please

Hi friends.

Can some one add code to this indicator , so that it can show levels in the input, the levels that we can add like in normal moving averages which comes ny default with MT4 terminal.

The moving average.Mq4 , when loaded , allows us to add some levels.

I want the hma to allow me to add some levels just like normal Ma.

Hope some one can code this .

Thanks in advance

Files:

Hello,

Where can i get three HMA?

price high

price median

price low

I will really appreciate help

Thanks!

monotomiatsd:
Hello,