Elite indicators :) - page 1368

mladen:

Dimi.A

Use this indicator (see the comparison). It has what you need (+ more)

PS: for the "log" part please check this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179524

Mental. Thanks Mladen that's superb mate.

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Really so fine creation,thanks and appreciations ...... can latest averages be added if possible.

here is my way of experimenting,upper without filter,lower with filter, (ema methods-ha median prices) with averages 8.5 at chart.

regards

Hello 

mntiwana ,

Can you post mq4 ex4 of the indicator in the picture please ?

Looks great.

Thanks alot

Many thanks, 

Files:
Untitled.png  109 kb

Dear mladen,

Attached indicator repaints? 

Thanks in advance. 

tkrkmksk:

Dear mladen,

Attached indicator repaints? 

Thanks in advance. 

Only the part that is showing the extremes - there is no other way to determine the exteremes - the rest does not

Vinny:
Hello 

mntiwana ,

Looks great.

Thanks alot

Many thanks, 

Those are here.

mladen:
Only the part that is showing the extremes - there is no other way to determine the exteremes - the rest does not
Thank you very much

Vinny:
Hello 

mntiwana ,

Looks great.

Thanks alot

Many thanks, 

There can surely be no doubt that you will get help from Mr mntiwana

You can't judge a book by its cover

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Really so fine creation,thanks and appreciations ...... can latest averages be added if possible.

here is my way of experimenting,upper without filter,lower with filter, (ema methods-ha median prices) with averages 8.5 at chart.

regards

Dear Mr.Mntiwana

Thanks for upload indicators from that photo. I try to set up it like on Your screen but unfortunately i cant i try but no that good resaults... could You be so kind and post here also template here for that settings ? I would be very grateful for that.

have a nice day
Regards

JJBanko 

Hello, mladen, chances are yours in this indicator, attach the option of arrows, and color change in the price bars. thank you very much.

mntiwana:

Those are here.

Thank you soo much mntiwana. This tread is the best. Wonderful people here. I'm honered.
Reason: