Indicators with alerts/signal - page 568

Can some one put alerts in this indicator, please?

thanks in advance.

Files:
kg_waves.mq4  3 kb

Demos6:
Can some one put alerts in this indicator, please? thanks in advance.

Which indicator?

mladen:
Which indicator?

Updated the topic with the indicator.

Thanks.

mladen:
PS: this is the original (non histogram, on chart version) with that repainting problem tat I was talking about solved

Can you add an alert when those 3 diamonds appear (red, lime and white)

Demos6:
Updated the topic with the indicator. Thanks.
clon_tron:
Can you add an alert when those 3 diamonds appear (red, lime and white)

Here is an on-chart version version with alerts. It alerts on red and green diamonds (since those are the signals for buy and sell). It does not alert on white diamonds

mladen:
Here is an on-chart version version with alerts. It alerts on red and green diamonds (since those are the signals for buy and sell). It does not alert on white diamonds

Can I ask a question. So, is it impossible to add an alert on white diamonds?

clon_tron:
Can I ask a question. So, is it impossible to add an alert on white diamonds?

Not impossible (easy since it is already a 3 state "trend" recorded in the indicator), but since it is not a signal left it out (it is a "no-signal"). Anyway, here is a version that has a "no-signal" alert too (set the alertsOnNeutralto true and it will alert on "no-signal" too)

mladen:
Not impossible (easy since it is already a 3 state "trend" recorded in the indicator), but since it is not a signal left it out (it is a "no-signal"). Anyway, here is a version that has a "no-signal" alert too (set the alertsOnNeutralto true and it will alert on "no-signal" too)

Thank you very much mladen!

Ok, thank you very much for your time and help. luck

mrtools:
Don_xyZ, try it now.

Yes, this one works properly. Thank you for fixing it, mrtools

Reason: