rpasupathy
rpasupathy  

Thanks a ton ...

mladen:
rpasupathy

Converted to histogram version and alerts added. See the comparison on the picture bellow.

PS: some differences come from a fact that the original could repaint in some cases. In histogram version it is corrected
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

PS: this is the original (non histogram, on chart version) with that repainting problem tat I was talking about solved

Demos6
Demos6  

Can some one put alerts in this indicator, please?

thanks in advance.

Files:
kg_waves.mq4 3 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Demos6:
Can some one put alerts in this indicator, please? thanks in advance.

Which indicator?

Demos6
Demos6  
mladen:
Which indicator?

Updated the topic with the indicator.

Thanks.

ayan2030
ayan2030  
mladen:
PS: this is the original (non histogram, on chart version) with that repainting problem tat I was talking about solved

Can you add an alert when those 3 diamonds appear (red, lime and white)

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Demos6:
Updated the topic with the indicator. Thanks.
clon_tron:
Can you add an alert when those 3 diamonds appear (red, lime and white)

Here is an on-chart version version with alerts. It alerts on red and green diamonds (since those are the signals for buy and sell). It does not alert on white diamonds

ayan2030
ayan2030  
mladen:
Here is an on-chart version version with alerts. It alerts on red and green diamonds (since those are the signals for buy and sell). It does not alert on white diamonds

Can I ask a question. So, is it impossible to add an alert on white diamonds?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
clon_tron:
Can I ask a question. So, is it impossible to add an alert on white diamonds?

Not impossible (easy since it is already a 3 state "trend" recorded in the indicator), but since it is not a signal left it out (it is a "no-signal"). Anyway, here is a version that has a "no-signal" alert too (set the alertsOnNeutralto true and it will alert on "no-signal" too)

ayan2030
ayan2030  
mladen:
Not impossible (easy since it is already a 3 state "trend" recorded in the indicator), but since it is not a signal left it out (it is a "no-signal"). Anyway, here is a version that has a "no-signal" alert too (set the alertsOnNeutralto true and it will alert on "no-signal" too)

Thank you very much mladen!