Indicators with alerts/signal - page 542

sunmetal
sunmetal  

hi,I have the cronex indicator with alert,but it gives alert on the second bar and I want it to give an alert when the arrow appears,can someone fix it? thanks

rpasupathy
rpasupathy  

Hi Mrtools,

Can you please code an alert for this Indicator ...

1. Alert when the last arrow is a buy AND Chart Market direction turns to Long. The arrows come 2-3 times for a buy but the chart Market direction turns to long only later.

Hope the Indicator doesn't repaint .... ??

Can you please make it work for all timeframes as well ...

Currently it works only on M1 timeframe ...

Thanks a lot for the help ..

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  

Hello mrtools,Mladen please help me add popup alert to this indicator. I want the alerts to have two options of to go off when the cross actually happens in current candle and also the alert to go off at the close of the candle or opening of new one. Thanks in advance

Files:
rpasupathy
rpasupathy  

No point in coding alerts for this Indicator I guess ....

Not looking good in real time ...

Plz delete my previous post moderator

Thanks

rpasupathy:
Hi Mrtools,

1. Alert when the last arrow is a buy AND Chart Market direction turns to Long. The arrows come 2-3 times for a buy but the chart Market direction turns to long only later.

Hope the Indicator doesn't repaint .... ??

Can you please make it work for all timeframes as well ...

Currently it works only on M1 timeframe ...

Thanks a lot for the help ..
rpasupathy
rpasupathy  

Hi Mrtools,

Buy / Sell alert with Symbol ...

Sorry to bother you too much ...

Thanks

Files:
sjc
sjc  

Give me a hand.All John Ehlers Indicators make a sound when the signal to appear? Maybe someone who can coding do something like this? I hope to get it.Thank you.HAVE a good time.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
samuelkanu:
Hello mrtools,Mladen please help me add popup alert to this indicator. I want the alerts to have two options of to go off when the cross actually happens in current candle and also the alert to go off at the close of the candle or opening of new one. Thanks in advance

Samuelkanu, added the alerts with the options.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
sjc:
Give me a hand.All John Ehlers Indicators make a sound when the signal to appear? Maybe someone who can coding do something like this? I hope to get it.Thank you.HAVE a good time.

sjc

What John Ehlers indicator (there is at least 50 of his indicators)?

What signal?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
rpasupathy:
Hi Mrtools,

Buy / Sell alert with Symbol ...

Sorry to bother you too much ...

Thanks

Hi Rpasupathy,

Sorry but that indicator is decompiled and won't work on decompiled indicators or EA's for various reasons.

sjc
sjc  

hello,Fisher Transform, Cyber Cycle CG., RVI.,Stochastic RSI,Stochastic Cyber Cycle,Stochastic CG Oscillator,StochasticRVI,Fisher Cyber Cycle,Fisher CG Oscillator,Fisher RVI

about 11 indicators.THANK you very much. Have a good day