CatFx50 - page 132

subsecond:
Hallo NINA,

1 Your cat is beautiful.

2 Did a quick test. CCI 89 cross of zero line confirms EMA 50 cross in OANDA.

Thanks subsecond

Right, Nina (the cat) is great.

About CCI 89:

You are a good observer. Now, go to http://www.dailyfx.com/FinanceChart.html

TF30

EMA50

CCI 89 with 10EMA.

Look what happens when it crosses CCI crosses EMA and when it crosses 0 line.

Nina

check out the step rsi i have removed the 3 rd line which was orange it works sometimes better than step stoc

Files:
step_rsi.gif  36 kb

harold4x:
check out the step rsi i have removed the 3 rd line which was orange it works sometimes better than step stoc

Harold!!

It is not a matter of "sometimes". It is a matter of "always".

Nina

nina after looking back on charts step rsi with 10 5 15 setting ALWAYS cross with the 50 ema as step stoc doesnt check it out when u get a chance and tell me if this so take a look at this chart

Files:
step_rsi2.gif  33 kb

Is It?

Harold i think you got a point,let's see nina's opinion. Where can we find de rsi? I would like to test it please. Thanks!

here is step rsi there will be 3 lines just change orange line to black and set at 10 5 15 and check out results

Files:

Hi!

Look at IND with EMA50. It does the same.

Nina

Hi!

Today's RECAP:

We did not get any standard signal.

We had a level 2 (riskier) long signal on GBPUSD at 1.7435 (11:00cet). After 8 trading hours, it made a high at 1.7457. + 22 pips.

Today's ranges have been ridiculous.

EURUSD, 51 pips.

GBPUSD, 59 pips.

USDCHF, 54 pips.

USDJPY, 39 pips.

Nina

cant trade on holidaysrange is always small and trading desks closed what it does is mess up pivot points so i think i am going to take recent high and low from friday till today with todays close and figure pivots that way also nina i agree ind with ema does same but it seems to me that step rsi is smoother just my observation

Very good signal in the night. Maybe the USDJPY should also be traded in the night because this pair is traded by the Asians. A buy at 118.30 was twice good. First the signal from CatFX and second a break of a trading range's high. My profit target (20 pips) was met in the night.

Marbo

Reason: