Experts: FMOneEA - page 2

Hi, 

you says that it is only for 1H bars, but you tested it with 1M bars !!!!

What is the real period ? 

psychobear:

Hi, which settings are you using? can you share them?

I see you wrote that it is only for 1H bars, but you tested it with 1M bars... so which is it?

Thanks

Welcome, Please read expert property.

cburgio:
Hello, you performed the test with the pair gbp / aud. beam tested another pair? Make tested with a lots at 0.01?
Hello, Please read expert property.

well... the automaticSL option is a fixed SL of 170 pips, I don't see anything automatic here!

the EA uses M30 and H1 indicators, so back testing in M1 with a quality of 25% appear to not be relevant.

but the EA appear to be good... I'm running it on a demo account to see it in action.

does anybody already has it with history published to myfxbook or fxblue?

willgart:

well... the automaticSL option is a fixed SL of 170 pips, I don't see anything automatic here!

the EA uses M30 and H1 indicators, so back testing in M1 with a quality of 25% appear to not be relevant.

but the EA appear to be good... I'm running it on a demo account to see it in action.

does anybody already has it with history published to myfxbook or fxblue?

You do not read and understand the programs and functions that exist in TpSlTrPrep () function. ^_^

The System works perfect - you can try in M1,M5,M15 just try and have a look the results are absolutly perfect... thanks 3rjfx you make a very good job...

3rjfx:
You do not read and understand the programs and functions that exist in TpSlTrPrep () function. ^_^

I check more in depth... and wow... your code changes the SL!!!

which highly increase the risk.

back testing using a fixed SL demonstrate that the RR ratio is too low to be effective, the EA has to have win ratio of 95% (or more) to be profitable... and its not the case.

or you have to provide better initial configuration for the TP and SL.

for now I'm not able to get any positive results in back tests, no matter the config the result is a huge loss.

did you have some demo account published?

willgart:

I check more in depth... and wow... your code changes the SL!!!

which highly increase the risk.

back testing using a fixed SL demonstrate that the RR ratio is too low to be effective, the EA has to have win ratio of 95% (or more) to be profitable... and its not the case.

or you have to provide better initial configuration for the TP and SL.

for now I'm not able to get any positive results in back tests, no matter the config the result is a huge loss.

did you have some demo account published?

You've seen this EA code, then please change according to your wishes and algorithms. Sorry, I only have the ability to much for it. ^_^

300804:
The System works perfect - you can try in M1,M5,M15 just try and have a look the results are absolutly perfect... thanks 3rjfx you make a very good job...
Thank you mate. ^_^

3rjfx, I'm a new trader and seeing ur EA in action on a demo account wow, I feel like trading this minute but I am wondering what it will do on my 100 dollars live account.. Please, I will be happy if you can show me the things I need to change to suit my account... Thank you.
Reason: