Indicators with alerts/signal - page 504

secretcode:
Can anyone please mod. this indicator so when signal change ( Main signal & Sub signal ) it draws arrow on chart !

Thanks in advance

secretcode

secretcode

Snowski did that exactly that as an answer to a request on this post today : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page126

To get an arrow when price has crossed a particular MA is fairly standard but is there an indi where you can input which of the 4 types of method and price you are using? For example it may be an LWMA on price high and low.

handy148:
To get an arrow when price has crossed a particular MA is fairly standard but is there an indi where you can input which of the 4 types of method and price you are using? For example it may be an LWMA on price high and low.

Handy148,

Think there is one around but couldn't find it so made another.

Thank you very much mrtools.

mladen:
Don_xyZ That indcator frequently draws a line and then removes it which would render alerts meaningless

I didn't know about it. Thanks for the explanation, mladen.

How about this one then? It's a pinbar identification indicator. It is already a mtf version.

The problem with this indi is by default the indi draws histo if used in mtf mode. What it does is if you put h4 on a h1 chart you will see 4 histo on each of the 4 h1 bars and those histograms covered the whole candle unless you select "chart on foreground" on mt4 settings.

With my poor understanding of mql I changed it to circles instead of histo. However, the problem now is the upper circles use different color than the lower circles. For examples, if the indi spot a hammer the upper circles will use olive and the lower circles will use green and vice versa for an inverted hammer. Please note the last 4 candles on the chart (the blue dots are from the inside and outside bar indicator; see the attached pic)

It would be better if all of the circles (upper and lower) use only one color (olive) for a hammer candlestick and then another color (green) for an inverted hammer candlestick.

Is it possible to do this?

Plus... of course, if you could also add sound alert this indicator would be awesome

Please help. Thanks in advance!

mladen:
secretcode Snowski did that exactly that as an answer to a request on this post today : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page126

Thank you Mladen for reply and the link!

hope this one will help.

can you help me program email alert and sound alert to this indicator

thank you'

omegalink:
can you help me program email alert and sound alert to this indicator thank you'

Which indicator?

mrtools...can you help me about this indicator ...can you change it to arrow indicator...thanks your helping....

fs30_histogram.mq4

Files:
Reason: