Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 243

you can open the indicator and stop the alert from making sound. Right click on chart and you will see a menu, then click on indicators and u will see a list of indicators, click on the one you want to fix....... you will see as you open the stuff....

Have finished my MM for my own Challenge, I will start in the near future. Goal is to make atlteast 50 pips a day with 20 tp/sl per trade. Until I got my 100€ account to 1 Million ( in a perfect world )

On the screenshot you can see the beginning, end is around 180 trading days and 100 Lot.

Also my System that I will use for it:

Nomangee,

can share your indicators?

Nomangee

Somehow this chart looks similar to Nasap charts in FF.......!

yep it's to 99% the same a few changes on LWMA, Stoch and some other Indicators, but at the end the rules etc. are nearly the same, as he doesn't post his system in detail, because he changed it a lot in between.

Also my Analyzing chart looks different then his one.

Don't know if I'm allowed to post the thread for the system here.

Hi Normangee,

Please post the thread, its okay. Since it related to your custom renko system.

My Best,

Nick

RENKO system with Mihailo! @ Forex Factory here it is. Also I don't say it's mine only made a few changes, still Mihailo/Nasap's System.

Quote from Nasap:

Start at Post #1. Continue with Post #1471. Indicators #1542. Setup #1552

Hi Normangee,

Thanks for that post. I really like the Pallada VQI indicator, I think it can help signal when the trend changes on renko if we enable the popup and sound alert on it. I just got to see it in action to be sure it's not repainting, otherwise we could literally disable the new renko alarm and use the vqi as an alarm to check the renko setup when it signals.

My Best,

Nick

Attaching that indicator

Files:

Nice chart you have there, I want to ask, are u a coder? And does your system repaint, it looks interesting and I will like to test it only if the signal arrows on chart don't repaint or delay

Yep I used it before as a Signal, but now I have found another good indicator which was also in the screenshot. I will test in the next week called Supertrend nrp&alerts, still playing with the settings to see which are the best ones.

The Pallada indicator lacks, when smaller retracements come and you could maybe re-enter on an A-B-C formation, therefor I thought this is maybe the best solution.

Reason: