Dynamic EAs - page 24

FiboPivots Trend settings #1 statement.

It is GBPUSD:

Settings #1 and some description:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180134/page3

===============

3c_DynaStochFibpivots EA is on this page with full explanation about the system and the description concerning how to use it. This EA is using HiLow channel Jurik smooth and dynamic zone stochastic indicators from this page (those indicators should be placed in indicators sub-folder of Metatrader folder), and dynamicZone.dll file from this post (place it to experts/libraries sub-folder of Metatrader folder). Make sure that you downloaded the latest dll file from this post.

- FiboPivots Trend settings #1 is on this post.

- FiboPivots Trend settings #2 is on this post and this post.

- Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it: Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

It is GBPUSD:

===============

3c_DynaStochFibpivots EA is on this page with full explanation about the system and the description concerning how to use it. This EA is using HiLow channel Jurik smooth and dynamic zone stochastic indicators from this page (those indicators should be placed in indicators sub-folder of Metatrader folder), and dynamicZone.dll file from this post (place it to experts/libraries sub-folder of Metatrader folder). Make sure that you downloaded the latest dll file from this post.

- Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it: Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

It is GBPUSD:

===============

It is GBPUSD:

===============

It is GBPUSD:

===============

Hi mrtools,

I tested DDRsxRviCAea with default setting in 5digi broker ,but I got an error "invalid stop" in all pairs I tested.

Please tell me how to fix it.

Thanks.

stanley18:
Hi mrtools,

I tested DDRsxRviCAea with default setting in 5digi broker ,but I got an error "invalid stop" in all pairs I tested.

Please tell me how to fix it.

Thanks.

Hi Stanley,

Refreshing my memory about the Ea now, first guess is to make sure you have volty channel stop on jurik for Ea in your indicators folder, will get back if i find more.

Hi mrtools,

I checked my indicators folder and it have volty channel stop on jurik for Ea indicator.

mrtools:
Hi Stanley, Refreshing my memory about the Ea now, first guess is to make sure you have volty channel stop on jurik for Ea in your indicators folder, will get back if i find more.

stanley18:
Hi mrtools, I checked my indicators folder and it have volty channel stop on jurik for Ea indicator.

Stanley am testing it now, if your broker is Ecn you will need to change the setting to EcnBroker=true. Anyway waiting to see if it will trade, then will get back with you.

mrtools:
Stanley am testing it now, if your broker is Ecn you will need to change the setting to EcnBroker=true. Anyway waiting to see if it will trade, then will get back with you.

Ok its working here Stanley so first thing is check your EcnBroker setting.

Files:
Reason: