Indicators with alerts/signal - page 824

alignat
alignat  

mrtools, I don't use this indi directly, it is called from another indicator, so I renamed it rsi_channel

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Paul Atreides:
mrtools, I don't use this indi directly, it is called from another indicator, so I renamed it rsi_channel

Paul

Make sure that it is recompiled. Tested it with some offline charts and it (mrtools' version) is working OK.

PS: is by chance the indicator that is calling rsi_channel having an option to calculate fixed number of bars?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Paul Atreides:

Only thing I can think of is remove all instances of rsi_channel and rsi channel then redownload the last one then rename it rsi_channel, because the mod I did usually corrects that issue.Other than that not sure what else it could be.

alignat
alignat  
mrtools:
Paul, think that is still from rsi_channel, the one i posted is without the under score(rsi channel).

Thank You, mrtools!

The problem is solved.I changed the line92:

int counted_bars = 500;

several times started MT and in logs there is nothing )))

jasjit
jasjit  
mrtools:
Hi Jasjit, added an option for price crossing the AMA STL line.

Hi Mr Tools,

Thank you - very much appreciated.

Regards

Jasjit

Andre Carstens
Andre Carstens  
mladen:
Acerall Try this one. Chose the bar you want alerts on with AlertsForBar option : t3_trix_x2roc_clr_nrp_mtf_edit_1.01.mq4

Hi Mladen,

I have tested the indicator with 0 and 1 as values for the AlertsForbar option. In both cases the alert displays at the close of the bar and not immediately when the T3 lines changes color. Am I missing something?

Regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Acerall:
Hi Mladen,

I have tested the indicator with 0 and 1 as values for the AlertsForbar option. In both cases the alert displays at the close of the bar and not immediately when the T3 lines changes color. Am I missing something?

Regards

That indicator needs to be rewritten. "nrp" indicators are specific in the way how colors are drawn and the color of lines can not be used to check for trend change (each color uses 2 buffers, not one)

Andre Carstens
Andre Carstens  
mladen:
That indicator needs to be rewritten. "nrp" indicators are specific in the way how colors are drawn and the color of lines can not be used to check for trend change (each color uses 2 buffers, not one)

Thank you for the feedback

Regards

lucmat
lucmat  
mladen:
DSS of MACD with alerts added (the whole pack : sounds, popups, emails, notifications - all on current or a closed bar). Also you can chose if you wish alerts on slope change or signal line change

Hi Mladen, hi to all

may you add the same alert also to these indicators?

and may you add color's change for slope change in DSS of RSI?

Thanks a lot

Lucmat

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
lucmat:
Hi Mladen, hi to all

may you add the same alert also to these indicators?

and may you add color's change for slope change in DSS of RSI?

Thanks a lot

Lucmat

Lucmat

What should DSS Bressert - rsi alert on?