Candles - page 30

Super Simple Indicator

Good Morning Guys,

I have been looking for this indicator everywhere but i haven't been able to find one.

Indicator that count x amount of candles to the past and place a vertical line and tell the total amount of candles shown in the current chart?

Example:

Indicator fields:

Count Candles: 50

---Total Chart Count---

X coordinate:100

Y coordinate:10

This will count 50 candles then place a line at the same time a text field shows Total Chart Candles: 150

Ps. It will be great if the indicator only do what it does in the example for performance reasons. It doesnt have to do historical line placing; although, it would be cool.

Thanks a million.

If it can have 3 different ranges would be awesome!!!!

Example

Count candle and put a vertical line every: 50 candles regardless of time

frame and time/date.

Count candle and put a vertical line every: 100 candles regardless of time frame and time/date.

Count candle and put a vertical line every: 200 candles regardless of time frame and time/date.

Have a text box that says "Total Candle in Chart" XXX amount. Like if you zoom in will be less if you zoom out will be more visible bars. Having the ability to change the (x,y) parameter will be awesome.

Thanks guys for taking the time to read this.

hardball:
Good Morning Guys,

I have been looking for this indicator everywhere but i haven't been able to find one.

Indicator that count x amount of candles to the past and place a vertical line and tell the total amount of candles shown in the current chart?

Example:

Indicator fields:

Count Candles: 50

---Total Chart Count---

X coordinate:100

Y coordinate:10

This will count 50 candles then place a line at the same time a text field shows Total Chart Candles: 150

Ps. It will be great if the indicator only do what it does in the example for performance reasons. It doesnt have to do historical line placing; although, it would be cool.

Thanks a million.

Good Morning Guys,

Example:

Count Candles: 50 and place a line

How many candles are shown in the chart 150

If it can have 3 different ranges would be awesome!!!!

Dear mladen,

Need your Help for Fix this AnyCandle v1.2 Indie, please.

If got SLOW Connection, the Candle will showed 'Double' like in Picture below

Need Re-frest again...

And ADD Weekly Candle's & Monthly Candle's.

Thank's in Advance

any one has MTF candle pattern '' MTF Engulfing pattern ''

Thanks in advance

Good morning traders--

does any one have a indicator which draws a horizontal line on close of each new candle and remove this line from previous candle ?

OR

an indicator that will draw horizontal lines on open,high, low, close, of each new candle and will remove these lines from previous candle ?

i mainly need a horizontal line on close of candle.

omaraz786:
Good morning traders--

does any one have a indicator which draws a horizontal line on close of each new candle and remove this line from previous candle ?

OR

an indicator that will draw horizontal lines on open,high, low, close, of each new candle and will remove these lines from previous candle ?

i mainly need a horizontal line on close of candle.

Something like this?

Files:

Hi CJA,

May I have the mq4 file of this indi (# Hi Low - Open Close CANDLES.ex4)?

Thank you and Regards,

anton

cja:
Try this i originally made it to display inside outside candles, You can select the timeframe and how many candles back up to 7 candles plus the comments can be turned ON/OFF and text size can also be altered as required. hope it helps _hi_low_-_open_close_candles.ex4

anton1:
Hi CJA,

May I have the mq4 file of this indi (# Hi Low - Open Close CANDLES.ex4)?

Thank you and Regards,

anton

anton

I hope you won't mind that I am answering this post

I think that if CJA wanted to post the mq4 file, he would have done it already. His decision was to share in the form he is sharing, and since he is sharing his own work, he is sharing a lot already

I think it's time for me to join this thread.....

Files:
Reason: