Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 523

john1368:
Please make this one MTF.fisher_yur4ik_1late_entry_but_not_repainting.mq4

john1368

You can use this one (this is the correcly coded Ehlers fisher transform made multi time frame)

mladen:
carbonmimetic It is a multi time frame already (just set the desired time frame in the TimeFrame parameter)

you are right...sorry for my error.

Thanks Maiden, does it repaint at all?

john1368:
Thanks Maiden, does it repaint at all?

No, that version does not repaint (do not confuse it with normal multi time frame way how multi time frame indicators update the current higher time frame bar values). So, no repainting

Hi Maiden, can you modify this indicator so it does not use as much CPU as it does now? Maybe you can enter a seperate parameter for look back period?

john1368:
Hi Maiden, can you modify this indicator so it does not use as much CPU as it does now? Maybe you can enter a seperate parameter for look back period?

john1368

There is nothing wrong with that indicator as far as CPU usage is concerned (see the CPU usage on my PC when that indicator is active)

If something is slowing down your terminal it is not that indicator

Files:
cpu_usage.gif  85 kb

Dear Mladen / Mrtools

Would you please add MTF and Color on slope in attached indicator ?

Thanks in advance

secretcode

Thanks Maiden, but it is when I have 12 charts open,I have closed everything and just left that indicator on and yes it is causing my MT4 to stall, I can have any other indicator open 12 times on the same charts same platform with no problems except for this indicator, can you please add the look back parameter for me, much appreciated.

john1368:
Thanks Maiden, but it is when I have 12 charts open,I have closed everything and just left that indicator on and yes it is causing my MT4 to stall, I can have any other indicator open 12 times on the same charts same platform with no problems except for this indicator, can you please add the look back parameter for me, much appreciated.

Please test it again

CPU usage result for 12 different symbols all set up with that indicator (+ daily data indicator + eclock that runs on a 0.25 seconds resolution loop in each of those 12 windows)

regards

Files:
high_low.gif  165 kb
Reason: