Zigzag indicators - page 32

Sir

newdigital:
Very interesting this GannZigzag indicator. It may be a system I think. See the picture.

Sir, i will appreciate if you can share this Indicator (TREND) that in the chart you posted with me.

Thanks a million.

“IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL BUT IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH HE WILL EAT THROUGHOUT OF HIS LIFE”

Zigzag Alert

Hello, anyone know where can i get zigzag indicator which will alert sound when the lenght of the wave reach 50 or 60 pips. Appreacited to whom can create it to me.... The lenght of the wave we can set it... thanks

semafor

I was wondering if anyone here is good at doing a hard coding job. I need to place an arrow at the first number 1 or 2 to appear after a 3 appears in opposite direction to the 1 or 2, then another arrow at the next number that appears.

This is difficult because the 3 keeps moving so you will need to find when a 1 or 2 appears then check back if the last number to occur is a 3 in opposite direction.

If I'm not clear in my explaination advise me and I will do so better if someone has good knowledge to code this. I can only put a trigger to place an arrow after a 3 appears but it has to be done in reverse order.

ZigZag Indicator with Time & Price

Hello Fellow Traders,

I would appreciate your help in finding a ZigZag indicator that will identify both "Time & Price" (number of candles & pip value of the candles) in each swing. There are a lot of wonderful ZigZag indicators out there, however, I can't seem to find one that utilizes both "Time & Price"

Here's an example of what I'm looking for.

Thank you in advance for your help with this matter.

Gunny D

Files:

Here you are,

I found it on other forum.

May I ask forum programmers to attach third parameter (the highest / lowest price level) as well as add space among the slashes.

rgds

bqb

Files:

50% retracement

I'd appreciate if a kind soul could add to the attached (or any other working zigzag) indicator a 50% retracement line (the lime line I drew on the screenshot).

With alert

Hello,

Anyone can provide attached indicator that comes with alert.

I am looking for such feature for quite long.

I believe it is base on zig-zag pattern too.

Unfortunately I don't have the mq4 file for it.

Thank you.

Files:
fx_trend.ex4  6 kb

newdigital:
the orther indicators.

Dear New digital,

do you have the DT zigzag lauer indicator with popup sound alert,

please send me

thanks

baqba:

May I ask forum programmers to attach third parameter (the highest / lowest price level) as well as add space among the slashes.

rgds

bqb

Can I ask how much you are willing to pay? ) And will it be more than I can earn by developing and using my own EA? Time is money.......

Reason: