Candle Heiken Ashi Ma Multiple Time Frame

does anyone has a regular candle heiken ashi ma mtf that works???

Files:

MTF Heiken Ashi

HellGungrave_777 does anyone has a regular candle heiken ashi ma mtf that works???

Hi HellGungrave

Fixed the one you posted.

tools

thats for helping me mrtools but for some reason its not working in computer

(metatrader 4.00) it just freezes

is any having this problem

thats for helping me mrtools but for some reason its not working in computer (metatrader 4.00) it just freezes

In the older versions of metatrader when this would happen would go to an open chart, then tools/options/charts and reduce the max bars in history and on chart to 5000, and this used to help.

tools

Hi all friends,

Do you have any MTF Heiken-Ashi candle on the chart (NOT at seperated window as bar)?

Please share.

Thanks,

anton

anton1:
Hi all friends,

Do you have any MTF Heiken-Ashi candle on the chart (NOT at seperated window as bar)?

Please share.

Thanks,

anton

anton

All regular heiken ashi indicators should be on chart. Would you mind explaining what exactly do you mean?

Hi mladen,

I need MTF Heinken Ashi as 'candlestick' that put on the chart, NOT as BAR, NOT put at seperated window.

Thanks and Regards,

anton

mladen:
anton All regular heiken ashi indicators should be on chart. Would you mind explaining what exactly do you mean?
Files:
eurusdh1_1.png  37 kb

anton1:

Hi mladen,

I need MTF Heinken Ashi as 'candlestick' that put on the chart, NOT as BAR, NOT put at seperated window.

Thanks and Regards,

anton

anton

You can use this one : heiken_ashi_smoothed-mtf-nmc.mq4

But also check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general Quite a few versions there

Hi mladen,

I need the original Heiken Ashi, NOT smooth one.

Please help.

Thanks,

anton

mladen:
anton

You can use this one : heiken_ashi_smoothed-mtf-nmc.mq4

But also check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general Quite a few versions there

anton1:
Hi mladen,

I need the original Heiken Ashi, NOT smooth one.

Please help.

Thanks,

anton

anton

Set the smooth periods to 1 and you will get an original Heiken Ashi

Hi mladen,

Yes, you are 100% right.

Thanks and Best Regards,

anton

Reason: