Signal Bars v7 - page 4

Chodi:
I realize this is an old thread but I love this indicator. Is there an updated version that can deal with the recent addition of fractions. The decimal place is off in version 7 because of this change in the market. I would love if someone could direct me to a source for a newer version.

You can look at forex tsd forum

Thanks for sharing, will test it in my strategies.

Dear cja, u have great contribution.

arnoldchidi:
Thanks CJA,This is very cool....Could you explain the meaning of Pips To Open and what does the number there stand for? Could you program it to show how many pips remaining before the trend reversal?Also how do I bring down the indicator to the bottom of my chart?Looking forward to reading from you soon.Best regards,Arnold

hi everybody, CJA thanks for your indicator

could somebody explain the meaning of pips to open and hi to low, daily and spread on the signal

This is a very useful indicator I would love to see an alert when high to low price reaches the daily average.

Wonderful indicator... helpfull for me , thx cja !!

Thanks for sharing. Seems good for confirming signals..

I just want to say hello to every member of this forum. My name is Dike

a newbie. Thanks.

Hello everyone,

It seems to me that the signal bars v7 is more accurate than the v9. That's just me but after a few tests using both, the v9 has been incorrect more often than not and the v7 has been right on. There must have been some changes but they're not as good so if CJA is on here, please take note. Thanks!

Reason: