Super Signals Indicator - page 7

increase:
I use it quite effectively on 5 min TF

Increase,

Do you enter trades when both main and mini say UP or both DOWN?

bnbb2004:
Increase, Do you enter trades when both main and mini say UP or both DOWN?

You enter preferably when both say up or both say down, the mini is to give you an indication of the waves within the trend, once the main trend is established, I don't really use the mini as there are other indicators for wave, but the main trend is very useful.

Obviously the wait signal comes on when the trend is about to change and means just that, wait until the trend is established

by the way...is it possible unit the indications of a few indicators and if it coincides to give the alert sound or view sygnal?...

WorldUser:
by the way...is it possible unit the indications of a few indicators and if it coincides to give the alert sound or view sygnal?...

What the......?

WorldUser:

Yes it's possible. A separate indicator alert has to be coded. It will call all the needed indicators signals and set an alert sound/pop up/email or even a visual arrow on the chart.

FerruFx

Look what I've found

Hi guys

If you can use

1.super_signal (first page)

2.wma_cross6

It might look abit confuse

I've change the super_signal to RED arrow

and the wma_cross6 to blue

using this system

"buy"--in when blue up

-------out when red down

"sell"--in when blue down

------out when red up

there's some mistake in the graph

you can manage by

if double blue>>out

and wait for another blue

or just hold it if your leverage is low = ="

I hope this helps

please comment

Files:

Price Trend

A few people seem to like the PriceTrend1 indicator that I posted a while back, but it seems that there is a problem with the alert not always sounding. I had a quick look, maybe a few who use it can let me know if this fixes the alert issue.

If not let me know where and when does the alert problem occur. i.e. when Main or mini is indicating or both

A bit of a work in progress, I updated it a little more, it has potential, please download this version Updated (13-10-2008)

Files:

increase:
A few people seem to like the PriceTrend1 indicator that I posted a while back, but it seems that there is a problem with the alert not always sounding. I had a quick look, maybe a few who use it can let me know if this fixes the alert issue.

If not let me know where and when does the alert problem occur. i.e. when Main or mini is indicating or both

A bit of a work in progress, I updated it a little more, it has potential, please download this version Updated (13-10-2008)

Check my last post the updated indicator should signal alert properly now

Super Signal Alert Update

Here is super signal with alert

modified, signal alert at wrong side (should be buy instand of sell) add pair with alert.

super signal + sound variable

Hi

thanks for sharing

Would be nice if we could have sound as variable as following

(and then we just need to select sound we want from our sound file)

sound for short signal :

sound for long signal :

could anyone developp it

Kr

jerome

mtuppers:
Here is super signal with alert modified, signal alert at wrong side (should be buy instand of sell) add pair with alert.
Reason: