Indicators with alerts/signal - page 815

mladen / mrtools in this attached ind. alert is already there. is it possible to modify the alert ... alert should only inform when the RSI has reached 70 or RSI has reached 30 and preferably an arrow should plot on the price where it touched. alert should mention RSI @ 30 oversold or RSI @ 70 overboughtRSI-TC_NEW.mq4request you please help.

ameets1972:
mladen / mrtools in this attached ind. alert is already there. is it possible to modify the alert ... alert should only inform when the RSI has reached 70 or RSI has reached 30 and preferably an arrow should plot on the price where it touched. alert should mention RSI @ 30 oversold or RSI @ 70 overboughtRSI-TC_NEW.mq4request you please help.

ameets1972

That indicator is a combination of 4 indicators not just an RSI.

Why don't you use any of the RSI indicators with alerts that already have adjustable alerting levels?

Младен; 687283:
DMNIK То есть канал регрессии. Это пересчитывает. Бесполезный разместить оповещения на него, когда он будет менять место оповещений все время [/ QUOTE] Mladen please make this warning for TS on binary options.

DMNIK

What is "TS"?

mladen:
DMNIK What is "TS"?

Trading system.

Mladen,do alert on Siniy line with the breakout of zero.

Files:

Mladen,do alert on change color.

Files:

DMNIK:
Mladen,do alert on Siniy line with the breakout of zero.

Version with alerts on a blue line (MACD) crossing zero line : impulseosma_amp_alerts.mq4

Usual set of alerts added : on current (opened) or closed bar, pop up message, sound, email

DMNIK:
Mladen,do alert on change color.

You can use this one (it is a non-repainting version with alerts on color change) : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download HMA Color nrp & alerts.mq4

mladen / mrtools is it possible to add alerts to this indi. pjoverrsi-rsi.mq4. sound and pop alert would help me as i am color blind... plz help

Files:

Hello all,

I am looking for ac oscillator of Bill Williams with alert on color change (not zero line cross).

I like this indicator (not all chaos theory). And i need alert on color change for my trading.

Somebody has it to share it with me please ?

Thank you.

Reason: