Pivot indicators - page 9

Guys..does any one have the Fibopiv_v2 but as historical indicator so that it shows the past and not only the current day..thanks

Need help with pivot indicator please

Hi I found this indicator pivot line timezone but I cant understand what "timezone" setting means or what I should put in there. I am in Miami Fl so my zone is EST. Is that what this supposed to be for? What shoul di stick in it? I really really need the indicator so any help would be greatful.

Files:

shibeng:
Hi I found this indicator pivot line timezone but I cant understand what "timezone" setting means or what I should put in there. I am in Miami Fl so my zone is EST. Is that what this supposed to be for? What shoul di stick in it? I really really need the indicator so any help would be greatful.

It uses the Broker time.

Example: FXDD is GMT+2 so I put 2 in the input.

Hope this will help you.

JoZo:
It uses the Broker time.

Example: FXDD is GMT+2 so I put 2 in the input.

Hope this will help you.

Hi thanks millions. Do you know also what setting to use for Ibfx?

Interbankfx is GMT 0

I'm looking for a pivot point indicator which I feel would be helpful for my current trading strategy, but I'm sure it doesn't exist.

Basically, I'm looking for an indicator that plots like an oscillator. On the oscillator there will 5 lines representing the pivot points: R2, R1, Pivot, S1, and S2. Then a line will be plotted showing where price is relative to all those points. Does such an indicator exist? If not, I think I'll have to code it myself. Unfortunately I'm not very good with metaquotes yet, so it'll take me some time to make it.

Best Pivots.

Best Pivots.

Files:

The other thread about pivot indicator drawing pivot ines for the previous days as well https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176067

pivot alarm

hi --can anyone tell me where i can find mt4 indicator of pivots with alarms.---i.e if it hits the pivot--we get an audible alert

any help will be much appreciated

thanks in advance

kinkong:
hi --can anyone tell me where i can find mt4 indicator of pivots with alarms.---i.e if it hits the pivot--we get an audible alert

any help will be much appreciated

thanks in advance

Camarilla/Fibo/Pivot with alert: see first post in CatFx50 thread.

Reason: