Auslanco strategy indicator need help !!! - page 2

it's been already, but justincase again - MTF_QQE (works with QQE -exact file name)

works fine on my comp; though code(QQE) could be shape-up bit:

int init()

{

Wilders_Period = RSI_Period * 2 - 1;

if (Wilders_Period < SF)

StartBar = SF;

else

StartBar = Wilders_Period;

IndicatorBuffers(6);

SetIndexBuffer(0, RsiMa);

[ ... ]

IndicatorShortName(StringConcatenate("QQE(", SF, ")"));

return(0);

}

int start()

{

int counted, i;

double rsi0, rsi1, dar, tr, dv;

if(Bars <= StartBar)

return (0);

counted = IndicatorCounted();

if(counted < 1)

for(i = Bars - StartBar; i < Bars; i++)

{

TrLevelSlow = 0.0;

[...]

}

counted = Bars - counted - 1;

for (i = counted; i >= 0; i--)

Rsi = iRSI(NULL, 0, RSI_Period, PRICE_CLOSE, i);

for (i = counted; i >= 0; i--)

{ [...]
Files:
qqe.mq4  4 kb
mtf_qqe.mq4  5 kb

auslanco 15min strategy!!

Any updates on a EA???..

+1854 pip on GBP/JPY for the last 3 months on manual trading with exact Aulasnaco's strategy rules.

Hope some one would come up with an EA for this great strategy soon.

senaka7:
Any updates on a EA???..

+1854 pip on GBP/JPY for the last 3 months on manual trading with exact Aulasnaco's strategy rules.

Hope some one would come up with an EA for this great strategy soon.

Are you trading off of the 15M only?

is this what your chat look like

hello forumites,

below is my chart and just wanted to confirm if am doing the rigth thing most especially on QQE 5, as mine is not drawing the line as shown on his website.

Files:
auslanco15.gif  28 kb

As I understand it the "MT4-LevelStop-Reverse-vB0-4.mq4" is a EA so how can I use this in a system I an attempting to code.

any help would be great.

Cheers

Beno

EA already written

Hi All

I was on the FF forum looking at the rules and it says there that someone from Meta Taders Forum has already written an EA for it.

See quote below

Havent found it yet but I just thought that you would like to know but will advise if I do

Regards

JBear

" Quote

Auslanco,

If I may extend an apology to you.A request came from the Meta Traders forum if someone could make an Ea of this with the rules from page one.The EA was made and placed on Meta Traders.Subsequently,as it was your idea and thread as a courtesy the Ea was also placed on your thread.

I feel that we should have consulted you whether you wanted this Ea to be posted or not on your thread before it was placed there.Please accept our apology and if you see it as incorrect protocal then remove the EA.I hope this has not upset other members who participate in this thread and our apologies extend to them also.

David

End Quote"

Here is the EA

Here is the ea, I haven't tested it.

JBear:
Hi All

I was on the FF forum looking at the rules and it says there that someone from Meta Taders Forum has already written an EA for it.

See quote below

Havent found it yet but I just thought that you would like to know but will advise if I do

Regards

JBear

" Quote

Auslanco,

If I may extend an apology to you.A request came from the Meta Traders forum if someone could make an Ea of this with the rules from page one.The EA was made and placed on Meta Traders.Subsequently,as it was your idea and thread as a courtesy the Ea was also placed on your thread.

I feel that we should have consulted you whether you wanted this Ea to be posted or not on your thread before it was placed there.Please accept our apology and if you see it as incorrect protocal then remove the EA.I hope this has not upset other members who participate in this thread and our apologies extend to them also.

David

End Quote"

Auslanco EA

Thanks Willamalou

Ill let you know how it goes

JB

Reason: