Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 540

Marco320:
Hello MLaden & mrTools,

Can you take a look at this attached indi. Plotting on the EURUSD chart e.g. it working and visible on the chart. But e.g. I plot this indi on EuroStoxx there seems to be a problem. No working of the indi, not visible and metatrader become slow.

Hope to hear from you soon and THX.

Regards Marco

Marco

I tried it on some indices and it works OK

PS: used the following two indicators (from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178140/page29) that are used by that indicator internally - try it out with these 2 - maybe that is the problem

Files:
t3_clean.mq4  6 kb
snake.mq4  4 kb

mladen:
Marco

I tried it on some indices and it works OK

PS: used the following two indicators (from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178140/page29) that are used by that indicator internally - try it out with these 2 - maybe that is the problem

Hello MLaden,

Thx a lot. The version I have won't work in my Live account. (even re-installing MT4 won't worked) So I downloaded the indi's and template in your suggestion post and it works finally.

By having the arrows on chart, the overview is more convinient to look at.

THX A LOT for the help.

Regards, Marco

magistr913:
What are your main window indicators? You can share or give the names of the indicators that are on the main screen

Dear magistr913,

What indi do you want because you can get most of them here in my posts. On the other hand, find out with changing the parameters for fine setups.

Regards Marco

Hello MLaden,

Could you take a look at attached indi and see what's happening with the alert - popup and sound? These 2 are constantly given alerts and not only when a arrow is plotted on screen. So I mean when crossing only then it has to make pop up and sound alert.

I hope you can fix.

Thx Marco

Files:

Marco320:
Hello MLaden,

Could you take a look at attached indi and see what's happening with the alert - popup and sound? These 2 are constantly given alerts and not only when a arrow is plotted on screen. So I mean when crossing only then it has to make pop up and sound alert.

I hope you can fix.

Thx Marco

Marco

snake indicator is equal to centered TMA - meaning that it will recalculate. In my opinion it should not be used in signaling (alerting) mode

mladen:
Marco snake indicator is equal to centered TMA - meaning that it will recalculate. In my opinion it should not be used in signaling (alerting) mode

Yes I do know but it is important to have an alert because I keeps me awake when there is something going to happen .

So, if you can fix the issue I'm very glad and working with Renko the system works very well.

Thx for your help Marco

Marco320:
Yes I do know but it is important to have an alert because I keeps me awake when there is something going to happen .

So, if you can fix the issue I'm very glad and working with Renko the system works very well.

Thx for your help Marco

For this issue I also can change the indi's which will be more easier for you. I that case I'm looking for the - color centered TMA indi as a line - the same as arrows on chart and / or the bar with the arrows on chart displayed.

So if you can help me with this I'm very glad. I already found the cycle TMA end point.

Thx Marco

Marco320:

Thx for your help Marco

Marco320

The thing with recalculating indicators is the following :
- suppose it gives a signal on a current bar

- suppose the price changes enough

- and the it either removes the signal (which is no problem) or it gives a signal on 2 bars ago (which is a problem when signaling is concerned, and which will frequently happen)

One PS (again) : the unicross indicator is not calculating all the necessary bars (it would need to calculate at least half length bats at each tick) and that is why the indicator seems on renko charts more stable than it actually is.

PPS: end-pointed centered TMA is equal to LWMA, in which case there is no need for any sort of centered TMA or "snake"

And what some people already have heard from me : I made that TMA thread since I regreted a 1000 times that I ever made a centered TMA. I could not imagine that one centered and a bit extrapolated indicator will cause such a fuss and that it will flood my email box to the extent that I can not use that email box any more and that it will cause so much misunderstanding as of what that indicator actually does

mladen:
Marco320 The thing with recalculating indicators is the following :
- suppose it gives a signal on a current bar

- suppose the price changes enough

- and the it either removes the signal (which is no problem) or it gives a signal on 2 bars ago (which is a problem when signaling is concerned, and which will frequently happen)

One PS (again) : the unicross indicator is not calculating all the necessary bars (it would need to calculate at least half length bats at each tick) and that is why the indicator seems on renko charts more stable than it actually is.

PPS: end-pointed centered TMA is equal to LWMA, in which case there is no need for any sort of centered TMA or "snake"

And what some people already have heard from me : I made that TMA thread since I regreted a 1000 times that I ever made a centered TMA. I could not imagine that one centered and a bit extrapolated indicator will cause such a fuss and that it will flood my email box to the extent that I can not use that email box any more and that it will cause so much misunderstanding as of what that indicator actually does

Hello MLaden,

Thx for the explanation and indeed there are indicators which behaviour is much better to Renko than in normal charts. Speak to you and Thx for the help sofar.

Regards Marco

hi marco.the system in the picture looks really interesting .would you kindly share the indicators u r using in it with us..?

thanks

regards

Reason: