MetaTrader 4 - Indicators and alerts information/setup

hi,

I am a 60 second binary options trader -  new to Metatrader 4 and need some help / information :

I want to get an alerts when a candle stick meets three technical conditions on : (1) Bollinger Bands (either above or below range) (2) Full Stochastics  (either above or below range) and (3)  ADX (is below 20) for a currency pair.

1) Is it possible to set up a sound notification when all three indicators meet the criteria ? 

2) Can someone do it for you ?

3) I don't expect to get too many notifications but would the timing match up with my broker ? 

Many thanks for replying ! 

aindriu:

hi,

I am a 60 second binary options trader -  new to Metatrader 4 and need some help / information :

I want to get an alerts when a candle stick meets three technical conditions on : (1) Bollinger Bands (either above or below range) (2) Full Stochastics  (either above or below range) and (3)  ADX (is below 20) for a currency pair.

1) Is it possible to set up a sound notification when all three indicators meet the criteria ? 

2) Can someone do it for you ?

3) I don't expect to get too many notifications but would the timing match up with my broker ? 

Many thanks for replying ! 

any ideas ?