T3 - page 5

amenlo9:
what is NK pack?

Sorry I forgot to post one link in the other thread.

Go here and install the NK pack.

There are several files in previous posts but with last one is ok, take a little read if you need.

With pack installed everything should be working.

Linuxser:
Sorry I forgot to post one link in the other thread.

Go here and install the NK pack.

There are several files in previous posts but with last one is ok, take a little read if you need.

With pack installed everything should be working.

thanks.

it is working now.thanks.

T3_clean - thanks to Mladen

Files:
t3_clean.mq4  6 kb

xard777:
Does the error message refer to T3Series, if so you have to copy the T3Series file to mt4/experts\include - restart mt4 and then compile your indicicator.

Xard777

ps it works a treat

Quote:

In NK_library.zip, there are over a hundred of indicators written using these algorithms. These examples are more than enough to learn how to use functions described in this articles for writing of any other indicators. All indicators in the zip file with these versions of smoothing functions support Expert Advisors and work with them without fail. Exceptions are indicators named with HTF at the end. These indicators, due to specific of their calculation cannot be used with Expert Advisors! Indicators from the zip file folders should be placed in the program folder of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal: \MetaTrader\EXPERTS\indicators. The functions themselves are in a zip file in folder INCLUDE. The entire contents of that folder should be placed in the program folder of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal: \MetaTrader\EXPERTS\INCLUDE.

Hi Linuxser & xard777,

There are so nice having both of you, Newdigital and many others to help on this forum day in and day out without fail. All these are making this forum one of the best for the Forex study.

Thank again for all your help.

piplover:
Hi Xard777,

I only trade GBPJPY, however it might work just as good on GBPCHF.

Xard777

xard777:
T3 Series is ok indicator but the big boy on the block is JurX Series, that and the HMA, that is where the money is, virtually no drawdown and positive pips in the bank everytime.

Try HMA-(36) & 3cJurX and combine it with BBSqueezeAdvance v2M3....nice

Xard777

ps I changed the color settings on BBSqueezeAdvance v2M3

Xard777,

What tool are you using to draw these curves lines? or you have an incredible hand.

Xard777,

Can you tell what sort of zigzag makes those little points blue and white ?

Thanks

Thanks a lot !

It's nice to share

3c_JurX

2;76;C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4\experts\indicators\3c_JurX.mq4;51:1;'3Color.mqh' - cannot open the program file

I get this error when trying to load indy.

Reason: