MACD indicator - page 104

waimaj:
thanks techmac for the great lesson !! after which no member i think is going to reply to my request. do you think that if i could do that i would waste my time and your precious time too.

You told :

I need MTF macd crossover indicator that draws horizontal line at the main price window instead of arrows

Assumption is that you already have a macd that draws arrows (which you did not post) otherwise why would you ask the "instead of arrows" part. If you do have it (that version) make the replacement as it is suggested (all assuming that you do have such a version and that for some reasons known only to you, you decided not to post it, in which case the only advice can be given in the form I have tried to do it). If not, I sincerely thank for your kind attention on my attempt to help you

bye

PS: wouldn't it be too much horizontal lines if all the arrows should be replaced with horizontal lines

Hi... mladen and my senior member in this forum , would you help me to make macd indicator like chart below.... I had combine that macd from 2 indicator...thanks so much for help

Files:

I can't make that 2 indicator to one indikator and my chart now like chart below

Files:
macd_2.png  20 kb

hesrondopas:
I can't make that 2 indicator to one indikator and my chart now like chart below

hesrondopas

Something like that was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page428

Try it out

Dear Mladen ,

thank you for your kindness and guidance. but there is little difference between macd indicator macd x 2.mq4, where in the macd indicator like my images, firmness and visible signal line with histo bar when the trend began to lose its power ..... Dear mladen, if you are willing to help me. ... you are so good as to pass on what I need on the macd indicator .... excuse me if my english is not good .......

Files:
macd_3.png  29 kb

hesrondopas:
Dear Mladen ,

thank you for your kindness and guidance. but there is little difference between macd indicator macd x 2.mq4, where in the macd indicator like my images, firmness and visible signal line with histo bar when the trend began to lose its power ..... Dear mladen, if you are willing to help me. ... you are so good as to pass on what I need on the macd indicator .... excuse me if my english is not good .......

Seems I do not understand what are you looking for

Are you searching an indicator in which 2 macd indicators are in the same sub-window?

Dear Mladen

forgive me if makes you upset over what I want. I just wanted to use a macd indicator by combining the principles of the two indicators like what is shown in the picture when possible. Where the macd indicator has line macd histogram and signal lines as shown below and macd histogram also like the image below as well ...... I also think the way you think, too .... so I want to have one macd indicator as shown below as confirmation of rsi cross signal,

where the signal from macd visually can be seen easily and firmly, although sometimes late macd signal compared to the signal cross RSI ..... but it is good as a confirmation signal for the entry setup .....

Files:
macd_5.png  36 kb

Dear Mladen

let me upload a picture again ... and I expect your generosity.

Files:
macd_6.png  40 kb

hesrondopas:
Dear Mladen

let me upload a picture again ... and I expect your generosity.

Let me try summarize : histogram shod show the slope, and the macd line should change the color when signal line is crossed? Is that correct?

Hi Mladen/Mrtools,

Sir,

I want Macd should start to calculate from zero line for given time. on day open(or any TF first open bar) MACD should calculate from first bar and start should be from zero line with regular settings 12-26-9.

If possible please do it.

Reason: