Make It No Repaint Please! - page 76

Dear mladen i tried it with the bars value 1, surprisingly signals good to see with very less loss, but while i saw it in live ( by changing time frame after some time)  few signals were disappearing , is it possible to make it no repaint sir (no matter about the results , but i want to see it how it will be helpful sir ) please sir hope it will some how useful in exit or for trigger sir please sir 
Files:
image (1).png  142 kb
image.png  140 kb

shiva12:
Dear mladen i tried it with the bars value 1, surprisingly signals good to see with very less loss, but while i saw it in live ( by changing time frame after some time)  few signals were disappearing , is it possible to make it no repaint sir (no matter about the results , but i want to see it how it will be helpful sir ) please sir hope it will some how useful in exit or for trigger sir please sir 
Sorry, but what indicator are you talking about?

shiva12:
Why do you want to use repainting stuff? Did you test that in trending market?

nbtrading:
Why do you want to use repainting stuff? Did you test that in trending market?
Needs some more decades to make understand peoples even then they will be insisting for such stuff.

mladen:
Sorry, but what indicator are you talking about?
I am really sorry dear mladen , i forgot to upload the indicator only here i am attaching the indicator pleasse check and do needfull thanks alot 

Dear Sir Mladen, is it possible to make a non recalculate/repaint version? thank you

Files:
uni_cross.mq4  5 kb

indonesia:

Dear Sir Mladen, is it possible to make a non recalculate/repaint version? thank you

It is using snake - which repaints. T3 part is Ok but because of the snake part it can not be made non-repainting

Dear mladen please see and fix  this indiator  few arrows were disappearing in refreshing the chart  but looking good to take a decision 

shiva12:
Dear mladen please see and fix  this indiator  few arrows were disappearing in refreshing the chart  but looking good to take a decision 
If it is fixed, the results will be nothing similar to the results it is showing now. Best top forget about it

mladen:
If it is fixed, the results will be nothing similar to the results it is showing now. Best top forget about it
ok sir thank you 
Reason: