Is risk diversification even possible in the forex market? - page 15

Mike Kharkov:
Is arbitrage even possible as a strategy when trading forex with banks, for example?
(I've heard that a broker may simply not pay out the winnings associated with such a strategy...)
You are almost explicitly told: "forget about arbitrage, like a bad dream". And you keep acting like a cranky kid who doesn't care if his teeth get messed up, he's like "well daaaay canfeeetoo!".
P.S. Both in banks and in DCs.

Alexander Laur:

1. Yes, arbitration is a RISK-free trade. It is an axiom! Arbitrage sends buy and sell orders at the same time because Bid > Ask. You open a position and immediately close it with a profit.

2. About checks, calculations, testers, etc. - I have done all this and many times. I will not convince you of anything else. NO MEANS NO.

Good luck with the trade. :)

Likewise:)

Alexander Laur:

1. Yes, arbitration is a RISK-free trade. It is an axiom! Arbitrage sends buy and sell orders at the same time because Bid > Ask. You open a position and immediately close it with a profit.

No. Risk-free trading is a myth. It's just that in arbitrage, most of the risk is execution risk.

Mike Kharkov:
Good afternoon.
Here is a question:
Is it even possible to break down risk in any way while trading - by trading multiple instruments?
To put it more simply:
Is it possible to trade a dozen instruments in the forex market - without fear of putting all your eggs in 1 basket?

If you can show this in a real trade, then it is possible, and if you can't, what good would it do for someone to say it is possible. )

Reason: