Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1525

Dear Mladen and Mrtools, this indicator was last modified by Mladen. I have done a search for the whole forum but I have not found this indicator with sound alerts and arrows. Is there a version with alerts?. Otherwise it would be possible to add sound alerts and arrows?. Thanks.
Files:

Julio:
Dear Mladen and Mrtools, this indicator was last modified by Mladen. I have done a search for the whole forum but I have not found this indicator with sound alerts and arrows. Is there a version with alerts?. Otherwise it would be possible to add sound alerts and arrows?. Thanks.

Use this one instead of that,a lot more included except arrows.

mntiwana:

Use this one instead of that,a lot more included except arrows.

Thanks so much mntiwana, I love your search engine, you should give me some lessons, lol. It is a pity that this wonderful indicator does not have arrows to visually test the different types of filters. Perhaps Mladen could improve it even more. Regards.

cesande:

Hi mrtools.

I found this indi but wonder if the alerts can be modified.

By that I mean turn off the red/yellow alert and create / /turn on the Divergence Alert? 

I would love to be able to have alert when div alerted vs red /yellow cross even if that would mean remove red/yellow alert if this is possible.

Thanks in advance if you can do this

Looking at this I should have been more detailed in the request I guess.

If it is possible to remove the alert for red/yellow cross and add the alerts for divergence...

Could this also be aware of which (or both) types of divergence are being shown since there is true/false for both classic and hidden divergence? It would be nice to have the ability to alert on each (or turn off on one or the other type of divergence).

Please let me know if you can consider this request.

hi sir i need alert for this MTF zigzag indicator   for all  4 Zigzag levels  differently with true/false function thankx 

everything has shown in picture

2nd zz example repaint picture is to show the concept  of how to mention repaint candles with circles or small dots with same color as the colors mentions in indicator .....

Files:

mladen:
Time frame included in the alerts messages
Dear Mladen & MrTools Thank You, Much Appreciated.

naveed505:

hi sir i need alert for this MTF zigzag indicator   for all  4 Zigzag levels  differently with true/false function thankx 

everything has shown in picture

2nd zz example repaint picture is to show the concept  of how to mention repaint candles with circles or small dots with same color as the colors mentions in indicator .....

naveed,alerts,arrows are not suitable within repainting indicators as they always change their locations but moderators can better guide you.

mntiwana:
naveed,alerts,arrows are not suitable within repainting indicators as they always change their locations but moderators can better guide you.

yes i know bro ..but i have a good strategy to test but i missed trades  due to  non alert mtf ZIgzag  . so thats  why i must need it 

alert when zigzag  make a high low .. 

naveed505:

yes i know bro ..but i have a good strategy to test but i missed trades  due to  non alert mtf ZIgzag  . so thats  why i must need it 

alert when zigzag  make a high low .. 

I guess you needs some time to understand things rather than worry for missing trades.

cesande:

Looking at this I should have been more detailed in the request I guess.

If it is possible to remove the alert for red/yellow cross and add the alerts for divergence...

Could this also be aware of which (or both) types of divergence are being shown since there is true/false for both classic and hidden divergence? It would be nice to have the ability to alert on each (or turn off on one or the other type of divergence).

Please let me know if you can consider this request.

Looking further I see that sometimes this indi will miss div.

Attached is a classic div that was missed.

IF you can put alerts on divergence (selectable for Classic and/or Hidden)  can you also check the math / algorithm for calculating divergence? Perhaps this is just 'one of those that didn't get 'caught'.

Thanks

ces 

Files:
Missed-Div.png  41 kb
Reason: