Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1524

ameet72
ameet72  

hi mladen

alerts  are  there in  this indi.  but unable to understand the  language.  can the alerts be done in English  plz.  thanks in advance

Files:
zupp_148.mq4 760 kb
udoliesenfeld
udoliesenfeld  
mladen:
Use any linear regression value (or LSMA) instead of that indicator (since that indicator is simply renamed linear regression value - LSMA)
Thank you very much for your feed back.
paco
paco  
udoliesenfeld:

Happy New Year to all great coders,

unfortunately I have no idea of coding forex indicators. I would like to have alerts -sound, arrow, email and push notification- when there is a crossing of 2 indicator lines with different settings Your assistance and help is very much appreciated.

Files:
udoliesenfeld
udoliesenfeld  
pacois:
Hello Pacois, thanks a lot for sending me the indicator. After testing I will comment
rainsome
rainsome  
Can anyone add Alerts OnCurrent,message, sound & TF indication in alert window once the candle closes?  Insights will be highly appreciated.
Files:
Jimwebby
Jimwebby  

Mladen can you add arrow (on chart) to this indicator please : ZeroLag_Stochs_true. Thanks

I attach indicator

KANDREGULA NAGESWARA RAO
KANDREGULA NAGESWARA RAO  
knram:

Dear mladen and mrtools,Humble request to  add alerts for this indicator whenever there is breakout and 

targets done .Thanks

Kindly help Thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rainsome:
Can anyone add Alerts OnCurrent,message, sound & TF indication in alert window once the candle closes?  Insights will be highly appreciated.

Here is a version with alerts

Files:
rainsome
rainsome  
mladen:

Here is a version with alerts

Dear Mladen Thank You Much.
rainsome
rainsome  
Dear Mladen Strategy 4.1 is missing TF  info in alert window that the signal generated from.  Will it be possible to modify Strategy 4.1 to include TF info's in alert window?  Would be gladly appreciated.