Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1524

udoliesenfeld:

Happy New Year to all great coders,

unfortunately I have no idea of coding forex indicators. I would like to have alerts -sound, arrow, email and push notification- when there is a crossing of 2 indicator lines with different settings Your assistance and help is very much appreciated.

Files:

pacois:
Hello Pacois, thanks a lot for sending me the indicator. After testing I will comment

Can anyone add Alerts OnCurrent,message, sound & TF indication in alert window once the candle closes?  Insights will be highly appreciated.
Files:

knram:

Dear mladen and mrtools,Humble request to  add alerts for this indicator whenever there is breakout and 

targets done .Thanks

Kindly help Thanks

rainsome:
Can anyone add Alerts OnCurrent,message, sound & TF indication in alert window once the candle closes?  Insights will be highly appreciated.

Here is a version with alerts

Files:

Mladen can you add arrow (on chart) to this indicator please : ZeroLag_Stochs_true. Thanks

I attach indicator

Files:

mladen:

Here is a version with alerts

Dear Mladen Thank You Much.

Dear Mladen Strategy 4.1 is missing TF  info in alert window that the signal generated from.  Will it be possible to modify Strategy 4.1 to include TF info's in alert window?  Would be gladly appreciated.
Files:

rainsome:
Dear Mladen Strategy 4.1 is missing TF  info in alert window that the signal generated from.  Will it be possible to modify Strategy 4.1 to include TF info's in alert window?  Would be gladly appreciated.
Time frame included in the alerts messages
Files:

mrtools:

Hi Flapyourwings, added the alerts and divergence.

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
tdi_rt_alerts__divergence.mq4

Hi mrtools.

I found this indi but wonder if the alerts can be modified.

By that I mean turn off the red/yellow alert and create / /turn on the Divergence Alert? 

I would love to be able to have alert when div alerted vs red /yellow cross even if that would mean remove red/yellow alert if this is possible.

Thanks in advance if you can do this

Reason: