Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1527

Hello Mladen/Mrtools. Kindly help add alerts to this indicator. thanks in advance. Regards 
Files:

mladen:
It will not touch - it will change the the zones as the new high or low is formed
the zone changes depending on mtf chosen. if 4hr chosen zone changes at end of 4hr. if daily chosen zone changes at the end of day

mladen:

Will

You can use this one

why I can not use this indicator, though I already compile this indicator. I put this indicator in my MT4 this histogram just blank

sgsetiadi:
why I can not use this indicator, though I already compile this indicator. I put this indicator in my MT4 this histogram just blank
Which indicator exactly is that?

Julio:
Dear Mladen and Mrtools, this indicator was last modified by Mladen. I have done a search for the whole forum but I have not found this indicator with sound alerts and arrows. Is there a version with alerts?. Otherwise it would be possible to add sound alerts and arrows?. Thanks.

dear Julio,

I hope you are using and expert for the setting. Possible please share the logic for up/down trend workss..

Dear mladen and mrtools ( or anyone )

Can you help me to fix this indic when  BBUpperBand or BBLowerBand  cross the level 50.

I try to do that but it  is wrong.

Many many thanks in advance

Can you help me to fix this indic when  BBUpperBand or BBLowerBand  cross the level 50.

xmanns:

You are trying to use i that has negative values when you are checking for alerts

Try the attached

mladen:

You are trying to use i that has negative values when you are checking for alerts

Try the attached

Thank you so munch mladen, it works well.

You are very useful on this forum. 

Teddy

xmanns:

Thank you so munch mladen, it works well.

You are very useful on this forum. 

Teddy

Happy trading :)
Reason: