Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1520

nathan009:

hi mrtools

please share this indicator(candle Indicator)Not QQE. Is it a repainting indicator?

I don't believes,any repainting indicator could have place on MRTOOLS chart,but may be moderators can tell which one is this.

mntiwana:
I don't believes,any repainting indicator could have place on MRTOOLS chart,but may be moderators can tell which one is this.
Thank you, I am very interested in that indicator, hope MRTOOLS can share

mntiwana:

You means like this.

your picture is not clear as hiding some thing,also your question is not clear enough,just guessing around.

exactly . the bars colours i am not getting similar as your posted snap. :(

mladen:
Nagh, they (the colors) have nothing with a trend

mladen,

could you pls consider my posts

sal
2016.12.25 #15189 & 15191

sal:

mladen,

could you pls consider my posts

sal
2016.12.25 #15189 & 15191

That indicator is a demo that metaquotes made to show how colors and line width can be changed dynamically

It has nothing to do with trends or anything similar. Use some of the many averages indicators that are already doing what you are looking for

mladen:

That indicator is a demo that metaquotes made to show how colors and line width can be changed dynamically

It has nothing to do with trends or anything similar. Use some of the many averages indicators that are already doing what you are looking for

ok ... thank you mladen

i thougt its part of the attached indi...

This indicator repainting? If no, please, someone add alerts when lines cross. Or when indicator line change of direction

mladen:

I read your commetn whcih is not the once i requested for ...

I am attached here... if you dont mint pls. make arrow alert on the attached indicator when change colour - close price candle.

sokolov72:

This indicator repainting? If no, please, someone add alerts when lines cross. Or when indicator line change of direction

It does not repaint

sal:

I read your commetn whcih is not the once i requested for ...

I am attached here... if you dont mint pls. make arrow alert on the attached indicator when change colour - close price candle.

Reason: