Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1523

Sanz50:

Hi mladen, why i must refresh the chart to see the arrows of this indicator? Will glad to know if repaint.

Thanks soo much i apreciate your work. 

1. because it is wrongly coded (the limit is set to wrong value)
  2. Almost sure : it depends on "TSI-Osc" indicator (since that indicator is called by the one you posted) but the code posted already has errors that will cause repainting even if the called indicator is not repainting

mladen:

Mama histo indicator needs "#MAMA" in order to work (the attached)

The other needs "_TMA" - my guess is that it uses centered TMA - if it does then it repaints

Thank you for your help.

I downloaded "_TMA",

It's hard to find it repaint.

Mama histo indicator still not displayed.

Files:
_TMA.mq4  8 kb

nathan009:

Thank you for your help.

I downloaded "_TMA",

Hi nathan

Try to do as MLADEN told,it is working with me,indicators attached here.

or try to spent some time understanding things how work.

regards

nathan009:

Thank you for your help.

I downloaded "_TMA",

Yes it does (repaint)

As of the rest : see mntiwana's post

Happy New Year to all great coders,

unfortunately I have no idea of coding forex indicators. I would like to have alerts -sound, arrow, email and push notification- when there is a crossing of 2 indicator lines with different settings Your assistance and help is very much appreciated.

Files:

mladen:
  1. because it is wrongly coded (the limit is set to wrong value)
  2. Almost sure : it depends on "TSI-Osc" indicator (since that indicator is called by the one you posted) but the code posted already has errors that will cause repainting even if the called indicator is not repainting

Eny solution or you have a version thats work?

Thanks. 

udoliesenfeld:

Happy New Year to all great coders,

unfortunately I have no idea of coding forex indicators. I would like to have alerts -sound, arrow, email and push notification- when there is a crossing of 2 indicator lines with different settings Your assistance and help is very much appreciated.

Use any linear regression value (or LSMA) instead of that indicator (since that indicator is simply renamed linear regression value - LSMA)

mntiwana:

Hi nathan

Try to do as MLADEN told,it is working with me,indicators attached here.

or try to spent some time understanding things how work.

regards

Thank you and MLADEN took the time to help me solve the problem.

Thanks again.

Happy New Year.

hi mladen

alerts  are  there in  this indi.  but unable to understand the  language.  can the alerts be done in English  plz.  thanks in advance

Files:
zupp_148.mq4  760 kb

mladen:
Use any linear regression value (or LSMA) instead of that indicator (since that indicator is simply renamed linear regression value - LSMA)
Thank you very much for your feed back.
Reason: