Requests & Ideas - page 645

pati9191:

Does anyone have this mq4 vesion or version with alerts added?

Thanks in advance.

how did you get that down slope?...on the right side of the chart?...can I have your template?

mntiwana:

try now

Thank you. But still not working

Best regards

Joakim 

Pava:
how did you get that down slope?...on the right side of the chart?...can I have your template?
Its just a coincidence. I show chart image that depict the current condition when I posted. So, anyone have signal bars ultimate mq4 version or version with alerts added ? Please share to us.

Joakim:

Thank you. But still not working

Best regards

Joakim 

I don't know why it do not work may be moderators can help you . any way some cycle identifiers are repainting ones.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS

Much thanks,really wonderful additions,appreciations.

can you be more kind as always by adding more latest ma methods to "stochastic MaMethod" .... and more latest prices to "Price for RSI and momentum" ...... and a option for arrows or vlines after adding vlines.sorry for requesting too much at a time :)

regards

Dearest MLADEN/MRTOOLS

(https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/11613-requests-ideas/page404#comment_1825098)

"adding more latest ma methods to "stochastic MaMethod" .... and more latest prices to "Price for RSI and momentum"

Can i remind my previous pending request for two precising features,i hope these make this tool more flexible accommodating in every situation more accurate way.

regards

Files:

ear Mladen it is possbile to code this one (ADX together with CCI )

? https://bnfb.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/cci-adx.gif

arrow and alerts included thanks

manfloy:

ear Mladen it is possbile to code this one (ADX together with CCI )

? https://bnfb.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/cci-adx.gif

CCI and adx are working in a completely different range of values - not compatible with each other

Sir Mladen i have an idea for CCI

i am using CCI as an reversal indicator .if u add alert and Arrow when it touch levels mention below .i should be thankxful to u 

sell When CCI ( 14 ) touch +200 one more sell when touch +250 one more sell when CCI touch +300 one more sell when CCI touch +400 and so on 

buy when CCI(14) touch -200 one more sell when touch -250 one more sell when touch -300 one more sell when touch -400 and so on

i should be able to change the level values as i want ...

plz also add MTF version function too .suppose also show big arrow or different color arrow when touch in MTF  levels which i should mention  

Please, help !

entry position if both indicators same direction.

exit if one shows a different direction.

indicator1=SI

indicator2=HI 

is this code right ??

------------------------- 

void Entry() 

{   

Buy = (SI(0,sh) != 0 && HI(1,sh) !=EMPTY_VALUE && HI(1,sh+1) == EMPTY_VALUE); 

Sell= (SI(1,sh) != 0 && HI(2,sh) !=EMPTY_VALUE && HI(2,sh+1) == EMPTY_VALUE);

ExBuy = (SI(0,sh) != 0 && HI(2,sh) !=EMPTY_VALUE && HI(2,sh+1) == EMPTY_VALUE); 

ExSell= (SI(1,sh) != 0 && HI(1,sh) !=EMPTY_VALUE && HI(1,sh+1) == EMPTY_VALUE);  

Reason: