Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1518

saleesh
saleesh  
iransms:

all user please send only very good indicator

All indicators are not good this page !!!!

iransms

check the attached indicator . which is good for 1min expiry in EURUSD. try in demo.

SETTING: 12/26/9

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
kaykay:
hai mladen,Mr.tools,
I need a help from u.I want current candle alert for this
indicator. please help me sir..
advance thanks...
You can not have it (the way it is written) for the current bar. That indicator always uses past values. Use some other indicator instead
kaykay
kaykay  
Thanks mladen,
For your answer..I need one indicator which is not repaint at least current candle alert. I want to use that indicator for binary option 5min or 15min expiry.I need current bar alert.. Please give me that type of indicator.please mladen
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
kaykay:
Thanks mladen,
For your answer..I need one indicator which is not repaint at least current candle alert. I want to use that indicator for binary option 5min or 15min expiry.I need current bar alert.. Please give me that type of indicator.please mladen

Unless the indicator uses only oen price, the current bar must be updated according to price change. So, if you want to have current bar value/state unchanged, use any indicator and open price
saleesh
saleesh  

hi mladen,

pls. check the the indicator. i cant attached to chart. if possible pls. add mtf.

Files:
ednineball
ednineball  

Mladen, i have your mtf stochastics indicator, what is the reasonf for 2 arrows...

Thanks in advance

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
sal:

hi mladen,

pls. check the the indicator. i cant attached to chart. if possible pls. add mtf.

There is nothing wrong with that indicator - here is how it looks like on my chart without any code change at all :

saleesh
saleesh  
mladen:

There is nothing wrong with that indicator - here is how it looks like on my chart without any code change at all :

Thanks sir

:( , i dont know my bad luck... let me try again...

saleesh
saleesh  
mladen:

now i can see in this cahrt with another broker MT4 platfrom.  i dont know what is the mistake happeend.

I need your support to modify the colours as per the market mode.

1. STRONG UP TREND

2. STRONG DOWN TREND

3. NOISY TREND.

if it possible to give an friendly version will be more good. In the input parameter nothing shown and i cant do any i custom setting. pls help...

paco
paco  
Files: