Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1530

mntiwana:

working,use this indi along with.

Thank you , now its working..:):)

mladen:
Try it out
thanks mladen. works perfectly

hi mladen/mntiwana,

Indicator which is handged while uploading time...

if possible add arrow.

mntiwana:
Thank you for sharing this indicator that was exactly what i needed to filter noises 

sal:

hi mladen/mntiwana,

Indicator which is handged while uploading time...

if possible add arrow.

Use some of the existing rsx indicator with a signal line - that indicator places "signals" at places they did not happen

mladen:
Use some of the existing rsx indicator with a signal line - that indicator places "signals" at places they did not happen

thank you for the new information ... :)

Hello, is it possible to make an alert for Trendlord indicator, when trendlord's bars reach momental the lowest/ highest level of subwindow and simultaneously the last bar has changes the color after close? (downtrend... the first blue bar).  Metatrader's screen is on max. zoom. Thanks for reply

Im looking for a trend filter for my arrow indicator, i think fisher type can work but not repaint versions like Ehlers come late for 1 or 2 bars.

Someone can sugest a solution?

Thanks soo much. 

Files:
10.png  7 kb

Please please can someone ASAP add an alert option (with arrows) on this TDI for when RSI price line crosses the market base line.  Please!!!!

It's fine if you have to remove the current alerts to allow for this, this is a huge missing indicator with alert that's needed. Thanks!

Files:

briano111:

Please please can someone ASAP add an alert option (with arrows) on this TDI for when RSI price line crosses the market base line.  Please!!!!

It's fine if you have to remove the current alerts to allow for this, this is a huge missing indicator with alert that's needed. Thanks!

It is alerting when rsi crosses the signal line (which would be what I suppose you are calling the "market base line")
Reason: