You can use zigzag instead of that indicator

thanks mladen.

iransms:

hi

i need only very best indicator for signals 10pip tp or 5pip but win rate 95%

please help

please answer mladen or user sal

hai

mr. mladen is expert than me.. in above that, you are the first person to search your stratgey that needs. i small reivew, you can find a lot strategy and good indicator from this forum and here coders are supporting as well.  pls. read this thread and if you feel good try in demo.

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/619-moving-average/page61

hi coders.

could you please share

InverseFisherTransform with HISTOGRAM

sal:

hai

mr. mladen is expert than me.. in above that, you are the first person to search your stratgey that needs. i small reivew, you can find a lot strategy and good indicator from this forum and here coders are supporting as well.  pls. read this thread and if you feel good try in demo.

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/619-moving-average/page61

no this is bad strategy

i need very best indicator no repaint for 10pip profit

iransms:

no this is bad strategy

i need very best indicator no repaint for 10pip profit

why do you even ask this question that somebody shall give you a extremely profitable indicator or setup because you asked for it ?

Try everything there is , work for it , dont expect that someone will hand you money just for fun .

Most of the people here are looking for the same thing , even looked for it for years and havnt come to a conclusion.

And thats our way of life , looking for something that hasnt got any answear . Take it or leave it.

hai genius coders,
I need a help from u.I want current candle alert for this indicator. please make it friends..
advance thanks...

hi coders

pls add an arrow when the linecross andclose price candle.

Files:

iransms:

hi

i need only very best indicator for signals 10pip tp or 5pip but win rate 95%

please help

please answer mladen or user sal

Pava always says that Holy Grail is the absolute best indicator, but he never shared.

krelian99:
Pava always says that Holy Grail is the absolute best indicator, but he never shared.
I sent the Holy Grail Indicator to iransms in private message...thanks for reminding me krelian99...

mrtools:

Hi Air92, added the arrows, the picture is for the arrows on the 2 signal line crosses.

can u make this MTF plz, thks!

It was from this thread so i thought i would leave it here. 

Reason: