Please fix this indicator or EA - page 172

Dear Mr. mladen, dear Mr. Mrtools...

i have here an indicator, which also is very interesting and i bought from the programmer...
but also this indicator has an error... not all arrows are shown, there are missing signals and arrows,
if you put him at chart shows very good entries and exits... but after its sometime at chart... no arrows come and if you refresh the indicator,
you see the missing arrows...

Now i got the source from the developer as he dont know to fix the problem...

this indicator need 2 other indicators to load, but here i dont have the source...

But could you have a look and maybe you can fix that error?

Thank you very much...

all the best

Nicoleeeeeee :-)

NicoleDeinhard:
Thank you very much mladen for your time to look... i will try to find a legal source of the indicators...

Have a great week!

yours

Nicoleeeee :-)
Hi, Nicole. Good news. Looks like I found the source code. If we can eliminate repainting, then throw off me please improved version
Files:

Garry119:
Hi, Nicole. Good news. Looks like I found the source code. If we can eliminate repainting, then throw off me please improved version

It needs the following two :

• uuperArrowIndicatorp
  • vladimir__itzkov

Without those two it will not work

mladen:

It needs the following two :

• uuperArrowIndicatorp
  • vladimir__itzkov

Without those two it will not work

But there is source code. Maybe you will be able to do to no repaint?
Let it be a little late, it is not critical on such long routes

Garry119:
But there is source code. Maybe you will be able to do to no repaint?
Let it be a little late, it is not critical on such long routes
In the source code it is simply calling those two indicators - just a shell for combining those indicators. Nothing can be changed in the source code that would solve the repaint

mladen:
In the source code it is simply calling those two indicators - just a shell for combining those indicators. Nothing can be changed in the source code that would solve the repaint
Bad understand through Google translator. Please tell me what else do you need to find in the source code to improve this indicator. It is really interesting and requires revision

mladen:
Here is one of these indicators (uuperArrowIndicatorp)

Garry119:
Bad understand through Google translator. Please tell me what else do you need to find in the source code to improve this indicator. It is really interesting and requires revision

Changed the posted version (even in it there is code that could cause repainting)

But if the "real" repainting is in one of the two called indicators (those from the post) then nothing else can be done

Files:

mladen:

Changed the posted version (even in it there is code that could cause repainting)

But if the "real" repainting is in one of the two called indicators (those from the post) then nothing else can be done

They are the same

Garry119:

They are the same

as I told : the problem of repainting is in the called two then and if those two are not fixed, it is useless to change anything while they repaint
Reason: