Please fix this indicator or EA - page 171

Hello. Please correct this indicator. If it shows a signal to buy, then put up arrow. If it shows sell signal, then put down arrow. Or that would change color. Thank you

Files:

the_creator:

Hello. Please correct this indicator. If it shows a signal to buy, then put up arrow. If it shows sell signal, then put down arrow. Or that would change color. Thank you

Are you sure you posted the correct indicator?

Since what you posted does not show anything similar to signal for buy or sell. It shows two trend lines and that is all

Hi Mladen, I wonder if you can check this indi ? it's not working and reports several errors when I've  tried to compile it on mt4

Thanks for your help.

gorangel:

Hi Mladen, I wonder if you can check this indi ? it's not working and reports several errors when I've  tried to compile it on mt4

Thanks for your help.

gorangel

Try it out now

Files:

mladen:

Are you sure you posted the correct indicator?

Since what you posted does not show anything similar to signal for buy or sell. It shows two trend lines and that is all

Yes. If a buy signal, the two green lines. If the signal on sale, the two red lines. Now only the red. It is necessary to fix it.

Hi Mladen, thanks !! , it works now.  Is it possible to add an option to turn the arrows on and off?

gorangel:
Hi Mladen, thanks !! , it works now.  Is it possible to add an option to turn the arrows on and off?

gorangel

Here is a version with visibility of arrows option added

Thank you!

NicoleDeinhard:
Dear Mr. mladen, dear Mr. Mrtools...

i have here an indicator, which also is very interesting and i bought from the programmer...
but also this indicator has an error... not all arrows are shown, there are missing signals and arrows,
if you put him at chart shows very good entries and exits... but after its sometime at chart... no arrows come and if you refresh the indicator,
you see the missing arrows...

Now i got the source from the developer as he dont know to fix the problem...

this indicator need 2 other indicators to load, but here i dont have the source...

But could you have a look and maybe you can fix that error?

Thank you very much...

all the best

Nicoleeeeeee :-)

Nicole

Since that indicator depends entirely on the way how the other two indicator works, without fixing the two ex4 files it is impossible to fix the way it works

mladen:

Nicole

Since that indicator depends entirely on the way how the other two indicator works, without fixing the two ex4 files it is impossible to fix the way it works

Thank you very much mladen for your time to look... i will try to find a legal source of the indicators...

Have a great week!

yours

Nicoleeeee :-)
Reason: