Trading System by Xard777 - page 339

thanks a lot whisperer

I found a great indicator by Xard777

Can an email alert be added to this indicator? Also it likes to erase previous triangles it detected can their be an option made not to delete the previous triangles?

This would be a great help

Hi All, I think the conditions to enter the market are very clear even without usage of excel sheet. Although, I do have problems with exits. When ? Till now, I am closing when profit is suitable but noticed that I miss a bit of a wave. Any help from Gurus?

M

NewbieD:
I found a great indicator by Xard777

Can an email alert be added to this indicator? Also it likes to erase previous triangles it detected can their be an option made not to delete the previous triangles?

This would be a great help

The triangles run on semafors, they must repaint. Email on that isn't that reasonable.

rigisroni2:
Hi All, I think the conditions to enter the market are very clear even without usage of excel sheet. Although, I do have problems with exits. When ? Till now, I am closing when profit is suitable but noticed that I miss a bit of a wave. Any help from Gurus? M

So, you make profits, right? And missing 'a bit of a wave' is absolutely ok. Better as to be greedy and loose everything in the end. Actually, most people loose on their exit, not on the entering.

Rule #7: Don't cry for profits or losses you didn't make.

Hi,

I'm new for this thread. Can anyone share indicator rar file and rules for the trading? I checked post 1 but nothing to download.

Thanks in advance....

Got it... Thanks to whisperer

but where is the rules for the trading....

Most systems from Xard are easy to understand and to trade. The last one is difficult, I must confess. Then you refuse it and take another one. The last one isn't always the best. Xard shares suggestions, delete or add parts of/to it. The rules you must find for yourself, so you are comfortable with your style. Your own rules you can really trade constantly (the biggest foe is youself, not the market makers).

Update ...

Here is XARDCHART-2016

Hopefully this will be easy to follow

Enjoy!

All the best

XARD777

Files:

Very nice collection, definitely one of the best of yours till now, and i mean you provide the best systems. Many thanks to you.

Thank you Xard. System looks promissing!

Reason: