Elite indicators :) - page 1291

The idea for this indicator is from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page934. This version corrects what is wrong in that version (the calculation - it can be tested what will happen with that version when the number of bars change). Also, this version has different display type (a bit cleaner to see what happens).

Files:

Also this version : frama ribbon with alerts and multi time frame

Files:

mladen,  I never intended to do anything against you.  Without mq4 I just can compare the data field of the haos t3 version and all values of different chart positions were the same (without your invention of double smoothing of course).

I believe you, that they are not the same.  I can understand your bad experiences  like with people selling your indicators,  I just thought it would be better for an ea maybe later to see the code.

Also, I think, the chart should tell the setup values in its edge.  When you have a second indicator over yours,  it is taking much place on the chart to read several times "Forex-tsd version of", that's all. chaos (14, 96) is more usual to get a clean chart instead. In options,  there's much space for your and the board name.

Just my free opinion,  I didn't want to offend you or make your work smaller than it is.

mladen:

Newer version of "haosvisual" - changed the name to have it more logical). Also, the "haosvisul" is missing two states (it is obvious when the logic of the changing colors is reviewed) - this is an attempt to have all the cases covered and to mark when both values are crossing their levels in the same direction - which would be the case of extreme and of a possible reversals

this is really good . thanks  (i set the wpr periods based on goertzel )

traders

Is anyone else getting a lot of" MT4 has stopped working" and you have to close the platform with build 988?

traderduke:

traders

Is anyone else getting a lot of" MT4 has stopped working" and you have to close the platform with build 988?

No problems on my side

mladen:

Hello Mladen, could you please add arrows on the indicator? Thanks

traderduke:

traders

Even not with me too.

mladen:

Dearest MLADEN

Much thanks for newest improved FRAMA ribbon with extra features,may i know "frama" came from fractal adaptive moving average ?

I compare ribbon ver with its original dual colored line+default values with "FractalAMA_MBK" (yellow magenta lines) and found your ribbon ver more compromising than that....... also applied your "FractalAMA_MBK - macd like 2" too.

All 2 versions attached with.(for whom interested)

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Much thanks for newest improved FRAMA ribbon with extra features,may i know "frama" came from fractal adaptive moving average ?

I compare ribbon ver with its original dual colored line+default values with "FractalAMA_MBK" (yellow magenta lines) and found your ribbon ver more compromising than that....... also applied your "FractalAMA_MBK - macd like 2" too.

All 2 versions attached with.(for whom interested)

regards

The difference is in the way how dimension estimate is calculated, but I would rather keep the way how I did it (it is more flexible this way, and is not discriminating some calculating periods)
Reason: