Elite indicators - metatrader 5 version :) - page 39

Hello everyone, i'm new here, good thread, i will be following with great interest. kindest regards

Dear Mr Mladen, i would appreciate if you could add a arrow for buy and sell signal on this indicator, 

when the price crosses on

smooth bulls and smooth bears the arrow will appear on the chart

I only use these signals, the  others I discard. 

really appreciate your help and cooperation

warmest regards 

Mehmet10:

Dear Mr Mladen, i would appreciate if you could add a arrow for buy and sell signal on this indicator, 

when the price crosses on

smooth bulls and smooth bears the arrow will appear on the chart

I only use these signals, the  others I discard. 

really appreciate your help and cooperation

warmest regards 

Mehmet10

Here is this version with arrows added to it

Averages - double bands indicator. A sort of a channel measuring high to close and close to low trends. Combined trends can serve as a type of an entry (or exit) point

Files:

Dear Mladen

Thank you for all that has been the development of brilliant ideas .  I request you to please help me where.  I hope you turned MACD four colors are compatible with the original index

Files:

Dragon:

Dear Mladen

Thank you for all that has been the development of brilliant ideas .  I request you to please help me where.  I hope you turned MACD four colors are compatible with the original index

What original index are you talking about?

mladen:

What original index are you talking about?

The original indicator for MetaTrader below.

A sign of the emergence of four color make it match with the Red Line. 

Dragon:

The original indicator for MetaTrader below.

A sign of the emergence of four color make it match with the Red Line. 

Use the built in metatrader macd

Original MACD (as defined by Gerald Appel, the inventor of MACD), is like it is made in the 4 color version

More information (about exact way how MACD has to be calculated), you can find here : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MACD

mladen:

Use the built in metatrader macd

Original MACD (as defined by Gerald Appel, the inventor of MACD), is like it is made in the 4 color version

Dear Sir Thank you for the clarification.

See this picture, which painted dots what the role of the Yellow Line.  Please, all four colors appear with penetrating yellow line and match the original index

Reason: