Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1437

mask1234:

hi mladen

can you fixed this indicator

is not work with me please

thank you so much

That indicator is supposed to find lines on chart and alert when price crosses some of those lines. Lines has to be placed on chart by you. Did you draw any line on chart?

Dear Mladen,

How do you add a renaming protection to an indicator?

It has something to do with:

string indicatorFileName;

int init()

{

indicatorFileName = WindowExpertName();

int start()

{

// And then write the code here like:

if (WindowExpertName() == "xxxx")
{
Comment ("you are using a rename indicator");

return(0);

else

Thank you very much in advance

hedgetrader:

Dear Mladen,

int init()

{

int start()

{

{

return(0);

else

Sensitive topic

New indicator
Files:

hedgetrader:

Dear Mladen,

int init()

{

int start()

{

{

return(0);

else

hedgetrader

If you are already thinking of name protection then it would mean that you are the original coder of what you want to protect. And if you are the coder of some code that needs a protection, then it is a rather strange question to ask on a public forum. isn't it? Anyway, that code will not help in some cases. That is all that I will tell about that matter. I am sure that you shall come up with the rest of the solution

mrtools:

This is a non repainting version of the Mbk asctrend with alerts.

Thanks for your support mrtools.

do we have good EA writers who can help my logic to develop with available indicators

mladen:

Ma crossover repaints for sure

The other two you can easily test on a 1 minute chart

Thanks for y
mladen:

And to save you some time : all 3 are repainting

PS: for anybody that wants to test indicators (without the hassle of having to restart the test of an indicator when parameters are changed) : use the attached "EA" (it does nothing - all it is used for is to start an EA and then attach indicators to in visual mode the same way as if they are attached when normal run-time work is done). That is the fastest way to check the repainting issues : refresh parameters of attached indicators a couple of times, and then it will be immediately obvious if the tested indicator(s) repaints or not

Thanks again and i will try with your file.! :):) 

many thanks ... to your support

Hi mladen, mrtools,

I need a renko indicator, it should most probably be out there:

I have indicators RenkoMeanLiveChartV1.0 and RenkoRangeBarsV1.2 but I want another one that can draw renko boxes like the attached expert

Files:

camisa:

Hi mladen, mrtools,

I need a renko indicator, it should most probably be out there:

I have indicators RenkoMeanLiveChartV1.0 and RenkoRangeBarsV1.2 but I want another one that can draw renko boxes like the attached expert

Check here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798 (quite a few renko indicator versions posted there)

Dear Mladen, and Dearest Mntiwana

Thankyou

I am closer with a new system, i have Indicator by which to  look at the markets for opportunities, this filter is aligned with a break out and mtf filter that  when these occur in bar width two, i am able to take a trade, i have backtested it for 3 months on one pair with 84% success rate i am now in the process of forward live testing on a small account, I am scared! but i will prevail in this endevour, I do however aside from all this want to express my gratitude towards you two for your constant and consistent help in the process, today i am more refined in my work logic and my trading sequences with consecutive wins high on the agenda

i did have a system which i published then lost maybe i hope Mladen knows about it but it wasnt uncommon to get 30 consecutive wins, Mladen i sent you this in a private message

loving regards

YEshua YOke

Reason: