Elite indicators :) - page 456

Stochastic floating levels - advanced

This is a stochastic indicator using floating levels with some additional features (so it is upgraded). I like the idea of floating levels (they are in some extent similar to dynamic zones) since it allows adapting of the overbought and oversold zones (instead of having them fixed) and that way it can in some case, avoid the long overbought and oversold levels crossing traps. Left out signal line for obvious reasons : in this one signals are a combination of stochastic itself and levels, not the stochastic and the signal line

Wilders DMI experiment ...

This is an experiment with Wilders DMI (ADX)

First some background : in the calculation of Wilders DMI there are 4 different values that are averaged. Welles Wilder decided to use a calculation that sometimes is called Wilders EMA but which in fact gives the same results as smoothed MA. I was wondering what would happen if we replace that averaging with some other kind of averaging. So I added the set of our averages in order to be able to experiment with them.

In general using any EMA type averaging is going to give a much "faster" DMI (ADX). On the other hand using SMA and similar ones is going to give somewhat "slower" DMI (ADX). I am putting these terms in quotes since the values are not as if you make the calculation period shorter or longer. Quite the opposite : values sometimes do not look like classical ADX at all. So, one needs to experiment with the parameters but this way we can play the "what if" game with ADX indicator

Some examples :

0 -Simple moving average
1 -Exponential moving average

2 - Double smoothed EMA

3 - Double EMA

4 - Triple EMA

5 - Smoothed MA

6 - Linear weighted MA

7 - Parabolic weighted MA

8 - Alexander MA

9 - Volume weighted MA

10 - Hull MA

11 - Triangular MA

12 - Sine weighted MA

13 - Linear regression value

14 - IE/2

15 - Non lag MA

16 - Zero lag EMA

17 - Wilder's EMA

Files:

This is T3 adaptive Absolute strength and multitimeframe also.

Stochastic center of gravity 2 - advanced ...

This is an advanced Stochastic center of gravity (from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page29 ). Added multi time framing as well as alerting on trend change (the indicator does not change color on slope change but on a cross of a stochastic line and a signal line, so don't be surprised that sometimes the slope of the line will not be the same as the trend)

Mtf version of kalman histogram

HELLO MLADEN, It would be nice if you could create a mtf version of the Kalman histogram,THANKS for the great work.

Need some help plse

Hi Mladen,

Would you be so kind as to change this indicator so that it shows the Arrows while the candle is still forming rather than at close, plse? Similar to the #DTosc and Blau ergodic; features that I have come to appreciate even more as the days go by.

Thanking you most sincerely,

Files:
rsi-m5.mq4  6 kb

ValeoFX

I am afraid I do not understand. That indicator as is, is not showing any arrow at all

ValeoFX:
Hi Mladen,

Would you be so kind as to change this indicator so that it shows the Arrows while the candle is still forming rather than at close, plse? Similar to the #DTosc and Blau ergodic; features that I have come to appreciate even more as the days go by.

Thanking you most sincerely,

So sorry Mladen

mladen:
ValeoFX I am afraid I do not understand. That indicator as is, is not showing any arrow at all

===============

So sorry indeed. It was past 11pm last night when I attached the wrong indicator.

Here is the correct indicator for your kind touch to it.

Thanking you in advance.

Files:

ValeoFX

Here you go Attached the "pop.mqh" too (since it is needed for proper compiling of the indicator)

ValeoFX:
===============

So sorry indeed. It was past 11pm last night when I attached the wrong indicator.

Here is the correct indicator for your kind touch to it.

Thanking you in advance.
Files:

Thanks Mladen

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go

Attached the "pop.mqh" too (since it is needed for proper compiling of the indicator)

========================================================================

Hello Mladen,

Thank you so much. So much appreciated.

Reason: