Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 831

Marco320:
Hi MLaden,

Could you adjust in next indi a popup and sound alert which can be switch on/off?

rsioma_v4_nmc.mq4

THX Marco

I am not sure I understand. You want alerts for that indicator?

If yes, then consider the fact that that indicator does not work correctly in a multi time frame mode. Probably some version that does not have that problem is a better option for that

hello mladen, i need multipair value chart....

you could do it for me ?

kelhenrique:
hello mladen, i need multipair value chart.... you could do it for me ?

Value chart indicators are a subject of advanced section

mladen:
patona Here you go : ema_variation__filter_mtf_nmc.mq4

Hi mLaden,

I wished the indicator would have the option to print the Line as a Ray as when used in MTF I find that visually much better (actually applys to most MTFs). Anyway, I was looking at the code but am puzzled (I'm not a coder) as I did neither find "ObjectCreate" nor "SetIndexStyle" nor any other reference to Style and color. Thus I find it pure magic to see the Line on the chart....lol

Or to put it another way...I do not understand the code. Could you please add the Ray option to the code. Thank you.

rplust:
Hi mLaden,

I wished the indicator would have the option to print the Line as a Ray as when used in MTF I find that visually much better (actually applys to most MTFs). Anyway, I was looking at the code but am puzzled (I'm not a coder) as I did neither find "ObjectCreate" nor "SetIndexStyle" nor any other reference to Style and color. Thus I find it pure magic to see the Line on the chart....lol

Or to put it another way...I do not understand the code. Could you please add the Ray option to the code. Thank you.

rplust

Ray to what? It displays all the values of all the bars. Where would the ray fit?

Dear Mladen

Would you please add mtf option and arrow on ma crosses in attached indicator

Thanks in advance

secretcode

Files:
ma_of_ma.mq4  2 kb

mladen:
rplust Ray to what? It displays all the values of all the bars. Where would the ray fit?

Well, I don't know whether I ask for something that is not possible, but my expectation is an extended line from the last calculated value. Like for example the fractal channel indicator does and several other Indicators. I find it visually much better in relation to price action and supports the convenience of using MTF.

Files:

secretcode:
Dear Mladen

Would you please add mtf option and arrow on ma crosses in attached indicator

Thanks in advance

secretcode

secretcode

Here is the multi time frame version : ma_of_ma_mtf.mq4

Files:

mladen:
secretcode Here is the multi time frame version : ma_of_ma_mtf.mq4

Thanks Mladen for mtf version

If possible would you please add arrow on ma cross in this indicator!

secretcode:
Thanks Mladen for mtf version If possible would you please add arrow on ma cross in this indicator!

Secretcode added the arrow option.

Files:
Reason: