Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1350

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

so much thanks for updating renko,it really needs your kind attention,version 4.13 was about 2 year old.

can you put some light on few points regarding renko......... can we change ( #define RENKO_VERSION "v4.13" ) to "v4.14" for to remove confusion that we are using new ver 4.14,not 4.13.

secondly what it means renko box offset in property setting,what does it do and how.

can we use 1 renko EA for multiple offline charts (of course same pair and box size) for experimenting different EAs on same currency pair.

regards

mntiwana

1. Yes

2. That is the main reason why I like indicator versions of offline chart generators more than the EA versions - you can attach only one Ea to a chart, and you can attach as many EAs as your PC can stand. But in either case you can not use one single EA to generate multiple offline chart. Each offline chart needs its own EA. The Box size is simply the target size of the renko "bars" in pips

mladen:

mntiwana

1. Yes

2. That is the main reason why I like indicator versions of offline chart generators more than the EA versions - you can attach only one Ea to a chart, and you can attach as many EAs as your PC can stand. But in either case you can not use one single EA to generate multiple offline chart. Each offline chart needs its own EA. The Box size is simply the target size of the renko "bars" in pips

mladen, it appears both the versions posted in #13496 and #13501 may have some issues with updating the offline chart. When I add the EA to the M1 chart it seem to work fine for some time and then the offline chart stops updating itself. The offline chart requires manual refreshing to be updated to the live price. Would you be kind enough to have a look again please?

Would you share the indicator version of the chart generator, if you have one please?

NOW:

mladen, it appears both the versions posted in #13496 and #13501 may have some issues with updating the offline chart. When I add the EA to the M1 chart it seem to work fine for some time and then the offline chart stops updating itself. The offline chart requires manual refreshing to be updated to the live price. Would you be kind enough to have a look again please?

Would you share the indicator version of the chart generator, if you have one please?

Sorry

I have never made my version of renko, and, since I am not trading renko, I really do not have one that I could recommend

No worries mladen, I would be very grateful if you help me fix the Renko EA.

mladen:

mntiwana

1. Yes

Dearest MLADEN

so kind of you for explaining,i think i was unable to explain my question properly,and now confused again.......here i am talking about renko live chart pimp EA...can we open multiple offline charts created by renko live chart pimp EA,as showed in the picture (3 charts) and if we can use/apply some other 3 trading EAs on these 3 offline charts ... for example on first offline chart "CCI EA" , on second offline chart "MACD EA" and on third offline chart " STOCH EA".

and secondly i asked about "renkoboxoffset" as shown in picture.....what it do and how,i apply different numbers but no effect,in code i read its numbers should be less than number of renkoboxsize.

and lastly,there are so many version of renko live chart along with some of median renko and mean renko.....how we differentiat which one is indicator version and or EA ver,any example or link plz........ sorry for bothering you again for same thing.

regards

Files:
2_4.png  35 kb
3_1.png  76 kb

No pain, no palm; no thorns, no throne; no gall, no glory; no cross, no crown.

mladen:

clon_tron

Judging from quick back test, that indicator repaints

Is that correct?

DEAR mladen i know that. But i need it very much.

I would be very grateful if you help me.

clon_tron:

DEAR mladen i know that. But i need it very much.

I would be very grateful if you help me.

clon_tron

You know my opinion : using repainting indicators for alerts /signals is extremely dangerous - better not to use it that way

A good medicine tastes bitter. So, faithful admonitions are unpleasant to hear.

Sir, this indicator has alert function, but the problem is, that alerts are showing continuously - makes it irritable. I want pop up message with sound alert will be showing only once/one time when arrow appears on the chart. It is a MTF indicator, I mainly set this indicator to 15 minutes time frame and use it in 1 minute chart and then do scalping. Please alter the code so that it shows pop up message alert with sound only once/one time when arrow will appear on chart.

Thanks in advance.

mtf_forex_king_sts_1_1.mq4

Reason: