Requests & Ideas - page 693

Dearest Mladen ,

you are thinking too deeply on the issue decema-b is on a separate window just wanted the rsi of decema, then cci of the rsi of decema

YeshuaYoke:

Dearest Mladen ,

you are thinking too deeply on the issue decema-b is on a separate window just wanted the rsi of decema, then cci of the rsi of decema

I am not thinking too deeply

The thing is as simple as it gets : you can apply average to another indicator since the value produced by the average is going to be very similar to the original indicator. But you can not apply cci or rsi to another indicator and expect to have same range of values as the original indicator and to be able to display it. Check it out : you would apply rsi to decema and get what? Range of values from 0 to 100 (most likely even tighter, but not even close to decema). Then you would apply cci and get what? Values roughly from -400 to +400.

You would end yup having values compared to each other as apples and pears. They are simply not comparable - that is all and that is why it is not done that way. Using values as source is one thing. Applying it to some other value is yet another thing and they have nothing in common as far as display and usability are concerned

Hello,

I have a request regarding this indicator.

Would it be possible to put an option on how many bars it should calculate in?

Thanks.

D.

Files:

Hy,

I am actually looking for a simple Multi Time Frame Stochastics.

Can anyone help? Maybe even where you can limit the bars.

Thanks to all.

D.

Desatar:

Hy,

I am actually looking for a simple Multi Time Frame Stochastics.

Can anyone help? Maybe even where you can limit the bars.

Thanks to all.

D.

Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239 ?

mladen:
Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239 ?

Thanks for the help.

With the indicator above, when I choose 30min timeframe in actual 5 min, the line is 5 candles bhind it.

Is it possible to fix that or do I have to look for another indicator?

Thankx.

D.

Desatar:

Thanks for the help.

With the indicator above, when I choose 30min timeframe in actual 5 min, the line is 5 candles bhind it.

Is it possible to fix that or do I have to look for another indicator?

Thankx.

D.

Think about it. What does the indicator on the M30 chart? Correct, the same as on M5. So it can't be 'fixed', but it must behave like that. Everything else would be looking into the future what repaints and that nobody can want. Temporal causalities and so on ;)

need the macd with vertical line ? any body have the indy ? or any body would like to give me suggestion on my chart or any idea to add ?

chart

Hello,

would it be possible to make this one into a mtf indicator.

It says it in the name but it's not.

Thx.

D.

Desatar:

Hello,

would it be possible to make this one into a mtf indicator.

It says it in the name but it's not.

Thx.

D.

Try it out now

Reason: