Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1347

and repainting like hell :-)

mladen:
And both using centered TMA

i always wish for every new and fresh trader and experimenting person,he/she must serve time at least 6 months here in tsd for to learn and know,how tools are performing and which tools are reliable.......but the problem is peoples brings tools from out source,here,for alterations and additions only ..... when here,there are a lot of tools of all and every kind 100 times better than those they brings but they never try to search and experiment on. .

just their thinking or may be lack of knowledge,they assume tsd as repairing shop,not as invention/production unit. .

of course in past i was one of them.:)

1000 times better...... :-)

mntiwana:

i always wish for every new and fresh trader and experimenting person,he/she must serve time at least 6 months here in tsd for to learn and know,how tools are performing and which tools are reliable.......but the problem is peoples brings tools from out source,here,for alterations and additions only ..... when here,there are a lot of tools of all and every kind 100 times better than those they brings but they never try to search and experiment on. .

just their thinking or may be lack of knowledge,they assume tsd as repairing shop,not as invention/production unit. .

of course in past i was one of them.:)

That is the usual story ...

Since TSD is the first site of all the TA sites where non-repainting colored indicators were published for metatrader, and where the wast majority of code is made in a non repainting way, the only thing they can throw on TSD is that "they repaint" when they were not able (and I am still finding enormous number of colored line indicators that are repainting) to understand why the repainting happens. But then, what can we do : telling that repainting is a coding error in 99.99% of cases and that it does not have anything to do with recalculating (as I told a lot of times, let the "repaints" crowd try to live without Fourier analysis for just one day, and they would be amazed just in how many places it is applied), then they are "offended" because someone have told them to brush their code not the wording. One day all will understand what is repainting. Till then : let us enjoy the ignorance of those that hope that "it repaints" tells how much they "know" and use what we know that is correctly coded (recalculating or not, every God damn tool can find a usage one when people know what does it do)

Here is a school, an academy for new begginers,,, like me

mladen:

That is the usual story ...

Since TSD is the first site of all the TA sites where non-repainting colored indicators were published for metatrader, and where the wast majority of code is made in a non repainting way, the only thing they can throw on TSD is that "they repaint" when they were not able (and I am still finding enormous number of colored line indicators that are repainting) to understand why the repainting happens. But then, what can we do : telling that repainting is a coding error in 99.99% of cases and that it does not have anything to do with recalculating (as I told a lot of times, let the "repaints" crowd try to live without Fourier analysis for just one day, and they would be amazed just in how many places it is applied), then they are "offended" because someone have told them to brush their code not the wording. One day all will understand what is repainting. Till then : let us enjoy the ignorance of those that hope that "it repaints" tells how much they "know" and use what we know that is correctly coded (recalculating or not, every God damn tool can find a usage one when people know what does it do)

Dearest MLADEN

yes,agree,but i think it needs to spread voice as much we can for best in favor of humanity and forex community ....problem is,nobody have a lot of free time when net jungle is so huge.

regards

lapigna:
Hi coders, is it possible to add the usual alerts on this indicator altrtrend_signal_v2_2.mq4 ? Thank you in advance for your help.

Can someone help to adjust that indi for 1minute chart ?

mrtools:
JJBanko, you need a separate arrows ID for every instance you use the arrows

mrtools, mladen,

I have an expert on a standard MACD that does not seem to work on Renko charts. Do you have any DIY advice for me?

Hi,

I was try add alert in this indicator but not success.

Error: when i attach, alert with long sound. Looks like read all history candle that alert.

Please help me to fix this alert:

Note: i need Alert when Histogram colour is out. Thanks

Files:
rsi_trend.mq4  6 kb

mladen/mrtoolscan you please add a popup alert to arrows?

Files:
bolik.mq4  9 kb
Reason: